However their cleaning staff need some training.
We stayed at the hotel one night and found the facility suffecient and the staff very friendly. The desk staff were very nice and the airport shuttle drivers were very friendly. We were able to leave our car at the hotel for $5.00 a night while we were on vacation in Florida. The hotel is close to the airport and so for those reasons alone I would stay at this hotel again.
However like i mentioned above the cleaning staff need some refresher training.
The bathtub may not have been cleaned for several days. First thing in the am while getting ready to leave for the airport I discovered a ring around the bathtub and many long black hairs still in the bathtub. I'm not a fn of other people's hair especially in the bathtub I am about to use.
The dirt ring arpund the tub was an issue as well.
Other than that I would stay there again. Perhaps this was a one-off issue.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport Hotel Syracuse
- Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport Hotel
- Candlewood Suites Syracuse
- Candlewood Suites North Syracuse
- Candlewood North Syracuse
- North Syracuse Candlewood
- North Syracuse Candlewood Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. We are the closest hotel to the airport. This quiet gorgeous hotel is not only neighboring Hancock International Airport (SYR), but also offers easy access to I-81 and I-90, which gives you convenient access to all of Syracuse including Syracuse University, The Carrier Dome, The New York State Fairgrounds, Carousel Center-DestiNY USA, The OnCenter, and much more.Candlewood Suites-Syracuse Airport offers 124 spacious suites with amenities including full kitchens, DVD players, and free high-speed Internet. The Candlewood Suites hotel features a large and well equipped fitness center, free guest laundry, as well as the Candlewood Cupboard. Candlewood Suites-Syracuse Airport also gives you a variety of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel as well as access to our complimentary Airport Shuttle providing transportation to the airport or any of the immediate area restaurants. Pets are welcome with a fee.Current vaccination record must be shown, and pet policy must be signed at check-in. Typically room cleaning once checked in, is provided once every 7 days. Visit with our friendly Guest Service Representatives for information on Syracuse anytime as our Front Desk is open 24 hours day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.