The hotel is clean and efficient and definitely good value for the cost. The room was very spacious and comfortable, with sofa and chairs, however the layout was odd. A large desk complex was in the centre of the room and the sink for the bathroom was in the bedroom, separate from the bathroom. This makes it difficult for early risers not to disturb those who wish to sleep in. The king size bed was fantastic and made for a good night's sleep. The TV was irritating as the Time-Warner cable was intermittant and the TV system difficult to trouble shoot. The room fare comes with a "help yourself " breakfast. The breakfast area is noisy with a number of uncomfortable chairs for dining. The hotel staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. Although a short drive to downtown, the hotel surroundings are grubby and commercial. Local restaurants are rather grim: Chuckie Cheese, Red Lobster and similiar chain style restaurants. Both Fri and Sat nights we had to wait 30 mins for a seat in any of these restaurants so dining on this trip was less than pleasant. Bottomline: if you're travelling with a young family or sports team, this hotel is perfect. If you're on a "getaway" style trip, there are better locations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Boulevard /I-690 hotel and enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room. Have a good night’s sleep in a clean and fresh Hampton bed® and enjoy our range of thoughtful services and amenities. Keep on top of work in your room with our handy lap desk, or relax with your favorite shows on the LCD flat-screen TV. Upgrade to a suite for separate living and sleeping areas, more space and flexibility. Take advantage of our range of efficient services to make your stay more comfortable. Start each day with a delicious Hampton’s free hot breakfast and taste our world-famous waffles. Even if you're in a rush, don't miss the most important meal of the day. On your way out, simply grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Swim laps in the indoor swimming pool after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/i-690
- Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/i-690 Hotel Syracuse