You added Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690 to your Saves list
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Poconos, Pa
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I was at the Hampton Inn from June 17-June 20, 2011. Wonderful hotel, wonderful staff ...met most of the expectations that I have when I stay at a Hilton property. The staff was exemplary, especially Anna at the front desk. I am dieting and I was looking for a specific breakfast item (boiled egg). When I told her that I didn't see any, she asked me to wait for a moment and she went to double-check. Very nice of her. My only surprise was that the telephone in my room had not been clean but other than that I had a wonderful stay. Warning...I kept passing the entrance as it is a little hidden from sight. Go just past the Red Lobster sign and you will see the Hampton Inn entrance.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Falkirk, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

Spent one night here en-route to Ontario from Boston. Ideal location near the I690 and lots of restaurants nearby on Erie Blvd. Can't understand previous complaints re the beds we slept very well and they were very comfortable. Nice breakfast too with lots to choose from buffet. Would certainly stay in another Hampton Inn due to the good experience here!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
clbutler3017, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this review, June 20, 2011
Thank you so much for the positive feed back about your recent stay. We are glad you slept well and enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you again.
Garrison, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

My daughter and I stayed here for one night on a college visit. The hotel is easy to find, right off the highway. Check-in was quick and we received the type of room we had requested. The room was clean and sheets and towels were fresh-smelling. We found the beds to be perfectly comfortable.

Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn, but they did not have any decaf coffee. When I asked for it, they first said they were out of it, and that I could make it in the room, but, of course, I did not want to go back up there just to do that. However, after a couple of minutes, the breakfast attendant brought out a cup of decaf for me, and, eventually, an entire pot was put out. I'm not sure why they didn't have it to begin with!

All-in-all, our stay was perfectly pleasant, and I'd stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the highway
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
clbutler3017, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this review, June 16, 2011
Thank You for your positive feedback regarding our property. I apologize that the decaf pot was missing when you came down, but I am very happy to hear the staff took the initiative and brought you your own fresh cup when brewing was complete. We hope to see you again soon!
Newton, MA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2011

... I stayed there three nights and the last night the housekeeping staff failed to make up the room- have stayed many nights at a number of Hampton Inns and never had that happen before. Otherwise, clean, up to date (the hotel is only about a year old), nice staff, the typical Hampton breakfast as described in other reviews-- did not find the beds uncomfortable as some other reviewers complained.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
clbutler3017, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this review, June 2, 2011
Thank you for such a great review on our property! I apologize for your last nights stay, I will bring it to the attention of the Executive Housekeeper. I'm glad your stay was comfortable, and we hope to see you again!
Hutchinson, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

A great hotel with a terrific front desk...a great breakfast and was varying each day. The hot items were hot and the cold were cold. A great start to our busy days.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for such a great review on our front desk, and breakfast staff. We strive everyday to make all of our guests feel comfortable. We hope to see you again.
Bloomville, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

The beds were awful! Hard as a rock! I stayed at a much lower cost Hotel and get better beds.. Room was small for a 2 so called Queen size beds which looked like full size beds.. And the entertainment from the room next door was not welcome.. When a complaint was made to the desk was told there was nothing they could do and NO one else has complained! Nice help huh.. This place is not worth the $131.00.. Save your money and stay some place else!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
clbutler3017, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this review, May 10, 2011
My apologies for your stay at our location. I was very surprised to hear you could not get comfortable when it was time to sleep. All of our rooms have the Cloud 9 Serta Mattress, and we are only one year old. Maybe you just prefer a softer mattress. I am also confident that if you were having a problem with neighbors, we could have made a phone call to their room, or simply moved you to another room. We want every guest to have a great experience while staying with us.
Delhi, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

Beds were horrible.
Better off sleeping in the parking lot.
I ended up sleeping on the floor because the beds were so terrible.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
My apologies for you not getting a better nights sleep while staying at our property. All of our rooms have the Cloud 9 Serta Mattress' in them. It is a very comfortable mattress. Maybe you prefer something softer, we surely do not want any of our guests to feel that uncomfortable that they sleep on the floor.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690? Share your experiences!