“Step back in time” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cinderella's Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sylvan Beach
Cinderella's Suites
You added Cinderella's Suites to your Saves list
1208 Main Street, Sylvan Beach, NY   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Sylvan Beach
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Step back in time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

It's a cute little place that made me feel like I was back in the fifties. It reflects the rest of the Sylvan Beach area. It's very popular because of it's ice cream stand out front, but I didn't have any so I can't say if it's good. I couldn't find a registration, but the hostess station at the restaurant took care of my room rental. They had an inviting little restaurant and bar, but again I had no time. The room had a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator and plates and silverware. The refrigerator wasn't cold, but that may be just an adjustment. There was a sofa and a small table and a little faux fireplace. Very quaint. Queen bed was comfortable. There was plenty of closet space. The bathroom was fine, but the shower was very small. Also, it didn't drain very well. My favorite retro feature about this place was that they gave you an actual key.

Yeah, there were a few minor problems, but that stuff happens. I thought the place was great just for it's atmosphere.

Room Tip: Only had one room, so I can't say much. The rooms in the back are further away from the street...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bouckville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

we ahd a great time here! the suites are wonderful complete with hottub for two and a fireplace... was an amazing room paired with the sweetheart special that gives you dinner in your room or in the restraunt and champane devivered to your room. this is a great time and we have staed many times here and ahve has consistant service there !!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Albany, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

The building looks nice and the inside is just ok. It's more of a Motel with a fast food diner attacked to it. We stayed for 1 day, then were off to NYS Fair, were not impressed. The tourist area they call Sylvan Beach is Run down. Lots of inner city people roaming. The hotel had stains on the sheets, looked like a 1hr rent a room.

Room Tip: Only if you have to, I would rather stay at MOTEL 8.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Sidney, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

My only allocation on writing this review is that if I tell you how nice of a place it is, Anyhow, the place is GREAT, from the rooms to the restaurant. Stayed here a few times now and have never been disappointed.The reception was very friendly answered all the questions helped in everything we need being 1st time in that city . we just do our own thing and enjoy every day

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011 via mobile

Prices were jacked up for Memorial Day but the room was well worth every penny. Extremely clean, fireplace, jacuzzi, and sitting area with a 2nd TV. Room was very large for having all that other great stuff in it! Microwave, fridge & a little kitchen area with plates, silverwear, coffee mugs, etc. Bed was comfortable, extra pillows in the closet came in handy, thanks! Has breakfast in the restaurant, food was excellent and a great value, service was very good, the waitress mentioned she wasn't used to working breakfast but you wouldn't have known, everything was great! Thanks for a great weekend!

• Stayed May 2011
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

My son & his family treated my brother and myself to a birthday dinner at cinderella's cafe for our birthday celebration.We had the crab leg special it was to die for but the service was the best we ever had thanks to our server "Tina" she was the best.she was soooo good with my grand daughters and she catered to our every need no matter what it was.Besides the food she is a big reason why we will be going back and taking advantage of the suite special. I hope you know what a GEM you have in Tina we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for making our birthday celebration the BEST!!!!

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

My only reservation on writing this review is that if I tell you how fantastic of a place it is, I won't be able to book a room. Anyhow, the place is GREAT, from the rooms to the restaurant. Stayed here a few times now and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Cinderella's Suites? Share your experiences!