“Great Filet Mignon!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Buffet
New York City, New York
“Great Filet Mignon!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

We went to SideTracks, and loved it. We had a delicious Filet Mignon cooked to perfection, and it was just right. Believe it or not, their bathroom was what impressed me even more than the decor of the restaurant. Very nice, although when I complemented the manager on the bathroom, he seemed unimpressed and definitely did not share my enthusiasm. Oh well. Again, the food was great.

• Visited November 2011

NY
“A Great Dinner!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

The staff was friendly and professional. Fresh, warm bread arrived at our table shortly after sitting down. We had several appetizers - chicken satay, steamed dumplings and ribs. They were very tasty. I had the chicken special and was not disappointed. It was delicious! Dessert and coffee rounded off the night. It was a great time out!

Looking forward to visiting Sidetracks again.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Nice decor, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

I visited Sidetracks twice this month. We never had to wait for a table and the service is very prompt. The decor is nice and the restaraunt is spacious. Always fairly busy.

My first visit here I ordered the steak frites with mash which was very good. For dessert I'd definitely recommend the warm chocolate pudding, to die for!! They also have a good happy hour where you can get a glass of wine red or white for $5, along with other drink selections. On our second visit we each got tomato soup (appetizer special, $5) then the 1/2 roast chicken, and of course the chocolate pudding. I think I preferred the steak to the chicken but we still enjoyed our meal. The restaraunt can cater to large parties, families or small groups.

Overall a good restaraunt and we enjoyed our meal both times.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Garden Grove, CA
“Memorable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

My husband and I stayed in NY 5 nights, we ate here twice! We loved the food and the drinks. Prices were reasonable and the service was great. Open late - perfect when coming back from a ball game.

• Visited September 2010
NYC
“Very nice place to meet up with friends for happy hour or dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2011

I have been to Sidetracks a few times - the service and quality of food are always consistent. A nice neighborhood place to have drinks or dinner.

• Visited January 2011