“Our place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Stony Point, New York
“Our place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

My husband Ron and my daughter Kelsey love this diner. Its the place where we can sit together as a family and have a great breakfast or diner and we are greeted by people who are friendly and professional. We wont change Hogan's for anything.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

ny
“Nice Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a nice family run diner. I go there often. The service is quick and the menu is pretty big. You can have breakfast any time of the day. The worker 's are really friendly. This place gets very busy , especially on weekends. I rarely have to wait.

Visited March 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“Better than I expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Dining options in Stony Point are horrible. I gave this place a shot hoping for something edible. I found myself enjoying a perfectly cooked rack of lamb. It came with two sides and a huge salad and table bread, and yet was only $16! Other than the lamb, the food was pretty average, and the ambience leaves plenty to be desired. It's a diner, not fine dining, so the sauces are served in plastic cups and the furnishings are cheap and old. But the service was good and friendly. To summarize, lots of food, a great entree, good service and low price make this a place I can recommend.

Visited September 2013
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Booths are tiny but the food is great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Came here for dinner on a Friday. Excellent service and above average diner food. My goodness, the booths were tiny. Good thing we all liked each other 'cause it was a right squeeze. When we left the line was out the door.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stony Point, New York
“Best Diner in Rockland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great: A) Service, B) Prices, C) Food, D) All of the Above.... Answer is "D" all of the above. Great meal and worth the wait if they're busy.

• Visited August 2013