The Hampton Hotel on Staten Island is a very good place to stay. It is situated less than 30 minutes from the Newark International Airport and provides free access to Manhattan via the Staten Island Ferry. The Ferry ride is free and the view on the trip is fabulous of the New York City Skyline, the Statue of Liberty, and Ellis Island. The Hotel has a good continental breakfast and rooms are nice although the furniture is somewhat dated and in needs of updating. The Staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. The Hotel is situated in a green strip area of Staten Island and is scenic and quiet. The rates are affordable for New York City with shopping and eateries close to the Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A shuttle is provided through the Hilton Garden Inn across the parking lot from Hampton Inn & Suites property. Please contact hotel directly in advance to confirm pick up and drop off. New York State Law prohibits the use of a commercially operated pool without a contracted life guard present. This stipulates our pool hours. Monday through Friday 5pm-10pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am-8pm, (accommodations for pool are set at the Hilton Garden Inn across the parking lot while our pool is closed or blocked off due to pool parties.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Staten Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Staten Island Hotel Staten Island
- Hampton Inn And Suites Staten Island
- Hampton Inn Staten Island
- Staten Island Hampton Inn