“EXCELLENT AGAIN” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“EXCELLENT AGAIN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

Celebrated wedding anniversary last night. Greeted at door, service and food all excellent!

My wife had the lamb and I had the Chilean Sea Bass specials. 5 out of 5 stars.

Will keep coming back.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Five out of Five Stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

First time at Restaurant. We went for wine tasting dinner. Excellent service, Excellent food and Excellent wine.

Thank you Chef Franco was the great food!

Will go back again and again!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Roslyn, NY
“Waiters take food away from doggy bags”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

Shocked with all 5 of us...the waiters took out parts of our plates and gave us the doggy bags half of what we leftover. They took all the clams we ordered that couldnt finish but left one. Took all the prociutto and left us the salami only. No point in paying for it if you cant eat it at a later hour. Food was pretty good though.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011 via mobile

My experince was not terrible, but it was certainly not what I expected. The decor was very dated. Service was not very good. The food was overpriced, entress all came with cut up potato's & string beans. If you wanted any other side-it was extra. $13 for a dish of spaghetti with marinara sauce. $10 for a cocktails. Parking is difficult in that area but they did provide valet service. Thier are much nicer restaurants on S.I. with much more reasonable prices.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“NOISY, NASTY AND RUDE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2011

Every two months my friends and I look forward to dining at one of staten island restaurants, This time we picked Italianissmo because it was recommended by one of our friends who had her christmas party there. We arrived on time and were brought to the main dining room, and were sat right next to a party of about 40 for a commuion party. Lots of noise, little girls screaming and then in comes the musician. Who then sat directly in back of my husband so as he started his loud boom box all the little kids were hanging on my husbands chair as he tried to eat his appetizers. I went to speak to the manager, who the waiter then told me later that he was one of the owners, I spoke very calmly and asked him if he can ask the muscian to move to the other side of the room , or if he can move our table. He rudely shrugged me off by shaking his head at me, as if I was in the wrong, I was furious, no sorry for the inconvience, no yes we will try to accomodate you, at this point our bill was close to 100.00 and we still did not order our entres'. Once the little girls at the communion party started shrieking in delight at the muscian, that was our q to get up and leave this restaurtant. We ended up at Villa Monte on richmond avenue and at 40.00 a couple with a glass of wine, the food was fantastic, the mood was pleasant, we had the best time. Do I recommend Itaianmissimo, ablsolutly not, it was the worst, can I say the food was good, the apetizers were, but the rudeness of the manager wiill make me never go back there again Villa Monte 1-Italianmissimo 0

• Visited May 2011