“LOVED THE PLACE AND HOST” 5 of 5 stars

You added Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island to your Saves list
Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island
2.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   92 Taylor Street, Staten Island, NY 10310   |
naples, fl
“LOVED THE PLACE AND HOST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2006

This B&B was the nicest place to stay . We were so glad and felt so lucky when we first arrived there and met the owner: Danuta G.
She welcomed us with iced tea and showed us around, and we were amazed about the place. Our accomodations were so neat and carefully prepared that we felt very comfortable at all times, clean and elegant in a very VICTORIAN style, we felt like in an old time story.
Each morning Danuta was ready with wonderful breakfasts that really made our days ! and sharing with us very interesting conversations. Breakfasts consisted of fresh fruit, juice, coffee, eggs, polish pancakes, english muffins among other choices... it wasn't a regular continental breakfast , it was a real TASTY BREAKFAST!
Location wasn't bad at all... it's located very close to the free ferry station that takes you everyday at aytime to Manhattan.

Thanks Danuta for your warm athmosphere and for making our trip so special !

Stayed June 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2006

I wanted to write about my experience at a wonderful property… Victorian Bed and Breakfast of Staten Island, not to be confused with Victorian Villa, Victorian Manor Inn,or Harbor House all of which had horrible reviews on tripadvisor.com.
I did many hours of research on the internet on where to stay for my trip to NYC, as I had a guest meeting me arriving from Europe and I wanted her experience to be a memorable one.
My first look on the internet was to tripadvisor.com of course, as I rely on the honest opinions I find there.

The NYC hotels that I researched were expensive, and I’ve had previous good experiences with B&B’s, and I decided a B & B was the way to go.

I made the decision to stay at this B & B based on previous guest’s comments, and the easy access from the B & B to the Staten Island Ferry which arrives direct to the Whitehall terminal in Manhatten for easy subway connections to the rest of NYC.

This inn was a clean and beautiful Victorian house decorated to perfection and the hearty delicious breakfasts were much anticipated each morning. The innkeeper's warm and engaging personality made our week long stay so thoroughly enjoyable.
We both would definitely highly recommend Danuta Gorlach's B and B Victorian Bed and Breakfast of Staten Island to anyone who wants to visit NYC...

I personally plan on returning soon.
Dr. Thomas Bopp

Been to Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island

Address: 92 Taylor Street, Staten Island, NY 10310
Location: United States > New York > Staten Island
Ranked #1 of 7 B&Bs / Inns in Staten Island
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island 2.5*
This elegant house is located on the North Shore of Staten Islanmd,in the town of West New Brighton,a "restorative country place one of New York City most agreeable suburbs" as quoted by mid 19 th century contemporaries.Only 17 minutes by the city bus to famous Staten Island Ferry and attraction of Manhattan beconing beyond.This fine Italianette Villa,dating back to 1847 is crowned with a cupola and has marble fireplace mantles in every room.Original victorian decore includes mirrors paintings and some furniture that are original to the house.There are four bedrooms and two bath.One of bedrooms is a suite with two rooms to accommodate three persons.Guest will enjoy full breakfast.Tv in the living room. Free access to wireless internet. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Victorian Bed & Breakfast of Staten Island, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.