“Great Food, Fine Service, Fair Prices” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 709 Restaurants in Staten Island
on the road
“Great Food, Fine Service, Fair Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The first thing I noticed is this place is all windows - very inviting as I was driving around looking for a place to eat. The second thing was that you can park in this neighborhood. On entering, we were greeted in a very welcoming and polite manner. There was a wait, but it came with an apology and the offer of free coffee and dessert, for our trouble. The food (one of the best lasagnas ever) was out of this world, the service was unbeatable, and the low price was a real surprise. I don't live in NY, and my dinner companion doesn't even live in this time zone, but we were both impressed enough to spread the word. Nicely done, Goodfellas!

• Visited April 2013

Staten Island, New York
“Keeps me coming back for more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I went to Goodfella's for the first time about a year ago with my boyfriend, and ever since it's the only place I want to go. Something about it has me wanting to go back every time, everything is so delicious and cooked perfectly, I have NEVER had a bad experience there EVER. I would also like to mention that the owner and ALL of the employees are ALWAYS so friendly which just goes is a topping on their delicious pizzas.. YUMM. I love Goodfella's and will always recommend them to everyone.

• Visited March 2013
Huntington Beach, California
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Even though there was a kids party the staff helped my dad and I get a table outside and we had a nice lunch. Great macaroni.

Linda NS

Visited October 2012
new jersey
“great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The pizza at goodfellas is out of the world. I love their vodka pie it is out standing. you will not be disappointed

Visited August 2012
Kent Island, Maryland
“Awesome employees and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

Just spent several days on Staten Island and ate several times at Goodfellas. The best pizza I have ever ate. Awesome veal parm hero. The most friendly people you could ever hope for. Well worth the trip to visit. Try the pasta or pizza alla vodka sauce, unreal

• Visited December 2011