“Fine Italian Dining” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
New York City, New York
“Fine Italian Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have to say that we had a great time. It was a birthday celebration. The food, service and place was amazing. Who would have said that there would be a place like this in Staten Island. I will definitely go back. We wanted to order the Osou Boco but unfortunately they only said it will be served on Saturdays and if it available. That was the only down fall. I recommend this place. In addition, Nidal our Maiter De was amazing with his impeccable service. If I go there I would only want to sit in his section.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

South Carolina
“Enjoyable meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

My fiocchi was absolutely fantastic. It was stuffed with mascarpone, pear and lemon. To die for pasta! The seating is crowded. The waiter was fun.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Staten Island, New York
“Great food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I heard the food was good so my wife and I went tonight to try and we were pleasantly surprised. The wait staff was very attentive and food was Flavorful. Parking is no problem and they have Valet.

Staten Island,New York
“Bocelli is the BEST on Staten Island....By far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My family and I have dined at Bocelli regularly since it opened. Never once did we not walk out of there completely satisfied. The wait staff is spectacular, service is second to none. We have celebrated many family occasions (weddings,anniversaries,birthdays) in the upstairs room and we have never ceased to be amazed how consistently great everything is. To Vinny,Maria and Stefano a hearty BRAVO!

• Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“feels like being in Italy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Magnificent decor! service is superb! extremely clean! and the most important part...the food is awesome!! when you walk into this restaurant you feel as though you have walked into a restaurant on the Via Veneto in Italy! The menu has so many choices and the wine list is extensive. Absolutely loved it here and will definitely revisit soon!

• Visited September 2013