“My husband and I were very disappointed in the...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Staten Island

You added Ramada Staten Island to your Saves list
Ramada Staten Island
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   535 N. Gannon Ave, Staten Island, NY 10314 (Formerly Victory Motor Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Staten Island

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
BELLEVILLE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Worst Ramada Yet! Hotel staff were reluctant and evasive the entire 10 days I was there each time I asked for a printout of a double booking by my travel agency for which I was going to be charged. In fact, I was charged for 1 extra room the day I checked out, which I suspected they would do "after I left." Crooks.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Shashin G, General Manager at Ramada Staten Island, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Thank you for your valuable review of the Ramada Staten Island Hotel.

An update to this case:
This guest wrote this review while we were working with corporate to research this matter. This reservation came to our hotel as two rooms. When the customer told us that he had only booked one room, we asked corporate to research as the reservations came through corporate. While we were actively researching this case, the customer wrote this incorrect review. The case was recently resolved with corporate saying that there was an error between the guest's travel agency and corporate. Since then, this guest has been resolved in full for his second room. The guest was made aware, agreed that this review was made too hastily and that he would ask tripadvisor to remove the review now that he is satisfied with the outcome.
Syracuse, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I was in Staten Island for a family event. Relatives booked our stay, and I was very pleasantly surprised. This property is newly remodeled, and is sparkling clean. The staff is very friendly and provides you with a nice greeting whenever you enter the property. Centrally located off The Staten Island Expressway (I-278) with easy on-off access. Complimentary breakfast was adequate.

Room Tip: Rooms are small and are a bit nosier on the highway side.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

The place looks really clean & appears to be fairly recently renovated. Staff were brusque though not quite rude, seemed preoccupied most of the time. I checked into my room to find a dirty paper cup full of tea & milk on the desk. I alerted the desk & they didn't seem to care. The cup remained there during my 3-day stay where I finally threw it out so the next guest didn't find it.

Beware, the heat/air unit will be unplugged, and in the street-level rooms at least they were not possible to reach. With my 6'3" frame I had to move + stand on the desk to turn on the heat.

All in all it was okay, but if everything wasn't so new it'd be unacceptable.

Room Tip: Street level rooms (500 range) have a neat view of the road but the heating/air units are extremely...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Staten Island? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Staten Island

Address: 535 N. Gannon Ave, Staten Island, NY 10314 (Formerly Victory Motor Inn)
Location: United States > New York > Staten Island
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Staten Island
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Staten Island 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Staten Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Staten Island Hotel Staten Island

If you own or manage Ramada Staten Island, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.