“Clean and Nice” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Springville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Fairport, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

After a stay at a local microtel, my ipod was taken. I left it in the room, I called, they told me an employee found it. Hooray! I am told an employee brings it to manager, another employee witnesses it put in the safe by manager. Since then, it's mysteriously went missing and neither the location nor home office is replacing it and it's accessories.

Worse part. I have always enjoyed the actual hotel and the stay. Too bad I have to worry about the security.

Room Tip: Never pack your bags too full. I have a briefcase that this IPOD slipped out of.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rachel14170, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
I'm very sorry the hotel did not find your missing items and you were given incorrect information. If the items are found, we will return them to you. However, please be advised that the hotel is not responsible for lost items.
OCOEE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I've stayed quite a few times at this hotel, but this was the worst. First the thermostate did not, did not even know this for 2days just thought we had to suffer with it. Then I was told the maintenance man is a farmer and goes home at 10am but they will try to get him back, which they did. The pillows are rock hard along with the beds makes for a restless sleepless night. The next night I asked for different pillows and they found some. Shouldn't the pillows be OK to begin with. The worst was the cleanness of the room. The room was barely vacuumed and the night before my last it wasn't cleaned at all even the trash was not emptied. Coffee that was dripped by accident on counter was there until we left. The manager gave me $20 off. I would have paid $20.00 more and had a great stay. Very disappointed because my son lives close by and this is the hotel we have used in the past. We will see for the future. Also forgot the stains on the sheets.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Rachel14170, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
I am very sorry you did not enjoy your stay. Though our maintenance staff does not work full time, had you informed us of any issues, he would have come in immediately to take care of the situation, Also, he is not a farmer.
Housekeepers are not able to go into rooms that have a do not disturb sign on the door, if this was the case, may I suggest removing when you leave for the day, to ensure your room is cleaned properly.

Rachel S Jones

Travelers are raving about these Springville hotels

Seville, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Was ok. Breakfast was not great for being continental. Very loud, walls are thin. We stayed in an end room and it was extremely loud until almost midnight. But we brought our dogs with us so we didn't have a choice in hotels really. We will only stay here if we have to bring our dogs with us again, otherwise we are going to try a nicer hotel. The room was ok, but had dead flies in places. Desk staff was friendly though. And good location from Holiday Valley if you're looking for a budget place to stay and if you have pets. I would recommend a better hotel if you're looking for a romantic weekend away though. Bed was not comfortable at all.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your opinion and will address the issues mentioned.

Rachel S Jones

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville? Share your experiences!