“Casual food and atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Ice Cream, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Southold
“Casual food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2015

Home town atmosphere, friendly staff and affordable meals. Great place to stop for breakfast, lunch or dinner...or if you just want an ice cream cone.

Visited January 2015

Cheshire, Connecticut
“SO glad to see Kelly back!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2014

Food consistently great..........service wonderful........staff very friendly. 5 stars!! Welcome back Kelly!!

• Visited October 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Farmingdale, New York
“Great for Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2014

My wife took a drive out to the North Fork of Long Island to visit some farm stands and local wineries. We found the Country Corner Cafe by chance and we were very happy we did. The service was wonderful, quick and very pleasant. The food was also very good and plentiful. When we go back out east we will definitely stop there for another meal.

• Visited September 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southport, North Carolina
“Corned Beef Hash the BEST I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Made there on site...had to go back a second morning before leaving town for more! Great service too!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Babylon, New York
“A nice place for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I had a business meeting in Southold last Monday and decided to take my daughters along to visit a beach after my meeting. It was early in the morning and, after my meeting, we all were very hungry. We drove around a little and noticed that there are limited choices for breakfast in the area. Then, we spotted Country Corner Café. It seemed very nice from the outside and we decided to go in. What a perfect choice: the staff was incredibly kind and helpful, they showed us to our table immediately, provided immediate attention to our order, and the delicious food came soon after. My children are typically finicky with their food preferences but they loved what they ordered: vegetable omelet with Swiss cheese and home fries for the older one and M&M pancakes for the younger one. They ate most of it. The home fries were tasty, crispy on the outside and fluffy inside=yummy. I truly enjoyed the spinach and feta cheese omelet. They readily refilled my coffee and my daughters' drinks. I was extremely pleased that they took extra time to answer some of my questions regarding the area stores and beaches. It was nice to find a quiet restaurant with great food at affordable prices. I would recommend Country Corner Café and would definitely go back. Thank you to the very kind and helpful staff.

• Visited August 2014