I have stayed at the Southampton Inn in the past and was always satisfied with the level of service. During my recent trip, however the staff, Nora, Kat and Luis, were exceptionally helpful; I had lost a towel which has overwhelming sentimental value and they had houskeeping conduct a search of the laundry to try and find it.
The towel was found and returned.
I highly recommend the Southampton Inn if you are thinking about a stay on Long Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Southampton Inn is a gracious 90 room hotel in the heart of Southampton Village. Set on 5 luciously landscaped acres and expansive lawns, we are only steps from some of the best shopping and restaurants in the Hamptons. During the summer season, we are proud to provide shuttle service to and from Coopers Beach, named the #1 Beach in America by Dr. Beach in 2010. Our kitchen is delighted to prepare delicious fare and present it to you in our own Oso restaurant, the Euro-esque courtyard or the patio adjoining our heated outdoor pool, from 7a.m. to 7p.m. 7 days a week in season. Best of all, our friendly and courteous staff is available 24 hours a day with all the Hampton's Inside Information to make your stay all the more special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Southampton Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southampton Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Inn NY - Hamptons
- Southampton Bed Breakfast
- Southampton Inn Southampton
- Southampton b&b