We stayed here in May after a horrendous stay at the nearby Capri Hotel (Capri had no hot water & terrible customer service) caused us to move locations.
The room at the Southampton was clean and spacious, Luis on the front desk was really helpful and friendly. The lock to our apartment broke and they had a locksmith here within minutes to fix it.
One word of note - the pool was pretty cold in May - but still we managed to swim!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southampton Long Island Hotel - Conveniently located, only minutes from the world's famous Cooper's Beach and charming Village of Southampton with numerous restaurants, cafes and boutiques - it will be your favorite lodging choice in the Hamptons.Open all year long - it is perfect for the summer beach getaway with friends or loved ones, business retreat, unforgettable fall trip with your children for apple or pumpkin picking, relaxing tour of exceptional wineries or just for a well deserved relaxing weekend as a treat for yourself.Our hotel features: All Seasons Inn with daily, weekly and long term rentals available. All rooms feature private baths, air conditioning, cable TV. Wireless Internet. Outdoor swimming pool in the summer season. Convenient proximity to Luxury Liner, Hampton Jitney, LIRR train station and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Southampton Long Island Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enclave Inn Southampton Hotel Southampton
- Enclave Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Long Island Hotel NY - Hamptons