We booked 3 nights here and this is really stretching it, the room itself is okay, small but adequate but the bed is so soft that my bag hurts every night and I wake up several times because of this. The room is very clean and the towels are changed daily. The reason for the low score is hat the heater sounds like and old airplane engine and this makes it impossible to have it on, also the refrigerator makes a lot of noise when it goes on.. So make this a short stop on your trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southampton Long Island Hotel - Conveniently located, only minutes from the world's famous Cooper's Beach and charming Village of Southampton with numerous restaurants, cafes and boutiques - it will be your favorite lodging choice in the Hamptons.Open all year long - it is perfect for the summer beach getaway with friends or loved ones, business retreat, unforgettable fall trip with your children for apple or pumpkin picking, relaxing tour of exceptional wineries or just for a well deserved relaxing weekend as a treat for yourself.Our hotel features: All Seasons Inn with daily, weekly and long term rentals available. All rooms feature private baths, air conditioning, cable TV. Wireless Internet. Outdoor swimming pool in the summer season. Convenient proximity to Luxury Liner, Hampton Jitney, LIRR train station and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Southampton Long Island Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enclave Inn Southampton Hotel Southampton
- Enclave Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Long Island Hotel NY - Hamptons