“Great atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
75 Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 67 restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: CHASE BANK
Transit: There is a train station five minutes from our restaurant, as well as public transportation such as the Hampton Jitney and Hampton Luxury Line.
Description: 1. 75 Main Restaurant & Lounge75 Main Restaurant & Lounge is not just a place you go to eat a delicious Italian meal – it is also a Hampton hot-spot. On top of wonderful food, the venue is home to great music, dancing, nightlife and an overall top-notch experience. It is obviously no surprise that 75 Main is a celebrity attraction, catering to an array of big-name guests like Angelina Jolie, Tila Tequila and Leonardo DiCaprio.Food-wise, 75 Main also dominates The Hamptons. It is an Italian restaurant yet the menu is infused with cuisine from every corner. Menu highlights include Koast Littleneck Clams, Dried Fruit Roast Vegetables and the Pan Roast Alaskan Halibut. 75 Main also boats a fabulous
new york city
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

Good food, well prepared. Nice outdoor sidewalk table service.
Not really for families. A lot of beautiful people.
Really fresh salads. One Caprese is inspiring, Expensive wines.
Hip.
Some waiters excellent in the old world tradition. Others need
pronunciation classes for the food items. But that's no big deal.
75 Main just feels nice.
Fill the wallet, though.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

56% Recommend
Patchogue, New York
“TOPS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

Great place day and night, great ffod for breakfast, lunch and dinner, great nightlife as well. dj is great, staff as well. The guy at the door at night does a fantastic job making you feel right at home from the getgo!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Vile - bad food, lousy atmosphere, horrific service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

- service:
-- several clueless and lethargic anorexic hostesses seated two parties at the same time at the same table;
-- it took them way too long to bring a bottle of water, figure out they were out of lemonade, bring our lunch;
-- when the waiter asked me if the meal was good, I said it was not, he questioned my judgment.
- Atmosphere:
-- bad nightclub music blasts throughout the restaurant, so it's impossible to hear one another;
- Food:
-- my salad was clearly recycled and I found bits of cheese in my Asian Tuna salad;
-- the menu says: "seared tuna on a green papaya salad" there was barely a forkfull of that green papaya salad;
-- the "mixed greens" in my and my friends' salad was old and limp, with some rotten bits;
-- my tuna was tasteless, my friend's burger was dry, and I am glad I did not have to eat my other friend's portobello mushrooms in his salad.
- Value:
-- zero - I would not go if you paid me.
-- any amount is too much, but in this case, it was insulting.

To add insult to injury, to make up for the foul lunch, they gave us a free desert, which was equally disgusting. Instead, of course, they should have not charged us.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Why did you sell !!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

75 main has been our favorite place for a few years. NOT ANYMORE!!! They have sold out and has new management. The food was some of the worst I have had in years and i assure you I will not be returning. It might even ruin my day each time I have to drive by the restaurant to get to the restaurant I am going too. Awful to say the least.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Long Island New York
“What Happend !!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2010

We went to the new 75 Main expecting to enjoy past summer visits and late nights there. Well, that didn't happen. Although the decor looks very nice, they should not have re-opened until they were ready. The service was ok, the bartenders were very good looking but I don’t think were prepared, certain top shelf liquors and drinks were not yet available and certain dishes on the menu were unavailable. What happened to the mussel’s appetizer!! Or clams!! I understand the night before was the 1st night 75 re-opened but they should have waited. If this keeps up, they’re going to have trouble. I ll give it another chance but that's it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere