My wife and I just celebrated our 28th anniversary and decided to go to the Hamptons. We went to the Easterner for two nights. We have been coming to this gem of a motel for more than 30yrs. Fran, the owner, is a wealth of information and a wonderful person. All rooms have a kitchen, there is a pool and a tennis court and if you want to barbecue that is also available. The place is between Hampton Bays and Southampton so the restaurant choices and beach/fishing choices etc are endless. Having worked in the hotel business for years, I think it is a challenge to give people a consistent good experience year after year. Fran does that in a unique nonintrusive way. We have only great memories of coming to this place. I can't say that about many places. In these tough economic times, the Easterner is even more of a value since you can use the motel as your base and day trip all over the East end of LI. If you are thinking about a trip to the Hamptons, whether a day or week, I would suggest you book the Easterner.
- Also Known As:
- Easterner Hotel
- Easterner Hotel Southampton
- Easterner Motel Southampton, NY - Hamptons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Shinnecock Hills, Southampton, the Easterner is a small, quiet motel, perfect for escaping into the relaxing atmosphere of the Hamptons. All our rooms include full kitchens, A/C and private baths. Just minutes to the ocean, we also have a pool and tennis court for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Easterner Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.