My family first came to the a Village a Latch many years ago, when there was a blackout in NYC. My mother called and the lovely woman on the phone said come out we will have a room for you. I went with my parents and we stayed in the cabana right by the pool.. It was wonderful. For the past many years we would come to the village latch in the summer. It is very deceiving, once you drive onto the property, you are transformed to a beautiful country escape. All of the rooms are different decorated with unique detail. The rooms are always ready upon arrival very clean and very comfortable beds. So fir years after my father passed away I would come with my mother in the summer. We would sit by the pool, I would spin and we would usually chat with the Kenner Martin in the afternoon. It felt like home. Last summer I wanted to get out of the city, Marta the owner picked up the phone, I said its CR and Marta said to me "just come out.." I think she could sense my sadness and hesitation. It was my first visit back since I list my mother. While sad when I arrived it was also comforting. Trish is the best, made me feel so comfortable and not alone. Marta told me to just annoy myself and remember mom. Lowis, Susan and all of the staff at the Village latch.. THANK YOU. I lost my best friend but I can still enjoy a beautiful place that Mom loved especially her coffee in the AM in the front of the house.
I hope to keep coming back for many more summers. Thank you Village Latch for my escape and making me feel at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impressive boutique hotel exemplifies the style and charm of the Hamptons' Great Gatsby lifestyle. Located just two blocks from Southampton's Main Street, yet set in a country house on a secluded five acre estate, the resort offers a storybook setting for a unique getaway. A short walk to restaurants, movies, boutique shopping and miles of unspoiled ocean beaches - the perfect Eastern Long Island vacation getaway. Our collection of historic buildings feature European-style accommodation for all occasions, including romantic getaways, weddings, honeymoons, corporate retreats, reunions, photo shoots and family get-togethers. The Main Inn has 40 well-appointed rooms. In addition there are private villas from 3 to 15+ bedrooms. Choose from duplexes, suites, fireplaces, balconies, decks, motel-style, and pet-friendly rooms - all with private baths, AC, cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Available for your pleasure: a heated pool, free tennis, free parking, bike rentals, concierge services, gourmet breakfast (weekends and daily in high season) and free weekend beach shuttle. Discount packages as well as long and short term house or villa rentals and room rentals are available. Recommended in top travel guides from Frommer's, Fodor's and many more as the #1 choice and best place to stay in the Hamptons. Our continuous roster of celebrity visitors is an unexpected treat - there's no telling who you might bump into. From Vice Presidents to the Kennedy family, movie stars and famous sports legends, we are known as Hollywood East. The Village Latch: a true resort oasis and the finest hotel in Southampton, New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de and Hotwire so you can book your The Village Latch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Latch Hotel Southampton
- The Village Latch Inn Southampton, NY - Hamptons