“Great spot for breakfast/lunch - Who doesn't love a crepe?!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 97 Restaurants in Smithtown
Commack, New York
“Great spot for breakfast/lunch - Who doesn't love a crepe?!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have a thing for crepes and couldn't believe my eyes upon moving back to the area after 20 years. CREPES! Great place and a HUGE variety! Bring the family! This is my new spot for sure! They have 2 other locations besides this one Selden and Lake Ronkonkoma. I had the crepe with Nutella and bananas..it was amazing! Check it out, you won't be sorry. It's a bit on the pricey side, but it's all specialty stuff so it's worth it! Clean and neat location!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Smithtown, New York
“Not too crazy about the crepe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

The place is tiny; but we were able to snag one of the tables. We all ordered something different. I would stay away from the sweet crepes. I ordered an apple filled crepe, expecting it to have fresh apples. Instead it had some sort of gooey apple pie filling. I had to scrape out the filling. It was gross and overly sweet. My family members on the other hand had breakfast crepes. My husband's assessment of his breakfast crepe, "It was alright...it wasn't anything great." That about sums it up and why we're not Crazy for the Crepe.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hauppauge, New York
“Delish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is a small place with no romance or ambiance, but the food is delicious! The crepes are quite large so sharing a savory crepe and a sweet crepe with a friend was perfect for lunch. There are plenty of crepe choices to pick from - be daring!

• Visited August 2013