“What a Find!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Vernon, New Jersey
“What a Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Heard about this restaurant from a co-worker. Arrived on a Saturday afternoon around 5:30 and the place was hopping. The appetizers were excellent (crab cakes) and our 2 entrees, duck and rib eye steak, were superb! Very nice ambience and décor inside and the service was great. When we left the restaurant around 7, there were several parties waiting to be seated so I guess this place is quite popular!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Goshen, New York
“Bottoms Up - A Must!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Just recently discovered Bottoms Up at the high recommendation of a friend. Each visit has surpassed the previous and I find myself experimenting with the menu, and I am simply not disappointed (chicken, fish, steak). Enjoyed wide open seating (in the back), quality of the service and food is on par to being the best in the local area. My only disappointment, I haven't been back more. Been in a small group setting, a large birthday party setting, and medium group "just showing up" setting and I walked out wowed by the meal and service. Bar area appears large, but it is limited. Don't expect a large party to go to the bar after dinner or prior. Each visit I was literally seated immediately and enjoying the companionship of friends. So I can see "waiting" being a concern; however, I will definitely be going back.

Visited December 2013