“Lovely Inn, Lovely Village.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Arbor House Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Skaneateles
Arbor House Inn
You added Arbor House Inn to your Saves list
41 Fennell St., Skaneateles, NY 13152   |
Ranked #3 of 12 Skaneateles B&B and Inns
Kiawah Island, SC
“Lovely Inn, Lovely Village.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of a four night stay here in early August. Our room in the main house was just above the kitchen. It was a good size with a comfortable bed, neat and clean as well as the bathroom. Wayne starts cooking around 7:30, and what little noise he did make in the kitchen never woke me up, but the smell of fresh coffee, eggs, etc. prompted me to get myself out of bed to start the day. The location is only a short walk to the center of Skaneateles Village and the lakeside restaurants and shops. We highly recommend a stay here if you are in the Finger Lakes area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

While passing through Skaneateles I came upon the Arbor House. Luckily for me there was a vacant room. The room I stayed in was the Niagara. I especially enjoyed the Jacuzzi. The host Wayne was very friendly, and served us a wonderful breakfast. As for my room temperature it was perfect. So I have no idea Carolelouise7 is talking about. Wayne was there to serve us by 8:00 for breakfast. It's not his fault she was there around early and wanted to eat. She complained about thing. Some people you just can't please; and really should stay at home, her being one of them. Thank You for a WONDERFUL stay Wayne. I'm looking forward to coming back again and again. All my BEST to you and Connie. James W Holt IV ESQ Boca Raton

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Pittsford, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

You can easily walk to the main street shops and restaurants from here but there certainly were some big drawbacks. We only stayed one night and the price for our king size room was $230.00. I understand that it is their high season but that said, our room was freezing. In fact the entire house was extremely cold due to excessive air-conditioning. Breakfast was not good. Our host overslept ( it happens). However, even though they had breakfast ready for Sunday...they gave us water soaked scrambled eggs, frozen sausage and white toast. It's hard to ruin breakfast food but they did it!
Won't go back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Upstate New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I spent two nights at the Arbor House Inn B&B. We were lured by the Riesling room on the top floor of the “Back House” primarily because of the sun porch, which turned out to be a private little spot with a lovely view of the creek that runs behind the property. We were entertained each morning by various birds and several duck families. The Riesling had other nice features, too: king bed, huge bathroom with jacuzzi and two sinks, lots of windows, gas fireplace, plenty of closet space. Wayne and Connie, brother and sister, are the Arbor House workhorses, so to speak, as they seem to manage (quite well, I must add) all of the tasks necessary to maintain a 2-building, 11-room bed and breakfast, including providing a choice of two hot breakfasts each morning. In addition they are very friendly, helpful hosts. The Arbor House Inn is a short walk from the lakefront and numerous shops and restaurants, but especially the Back House felt faraway from the hustle, bustle, and noise of Route 20 (Genesee St.). That made it special indeed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Shortsville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

By far the best B& B we have ever stayed at. We went there for our 25th wedding anniversary very clean , beautifully decorated. The best part of The Arbor House Inn is Wayne the owner/ caretaker. Food was hot ,fresh ,warm and plentiful. Jacuzzi tub was amazing a very quiet street an easy walk to water,shops and all amenities. Wayne recommended The Garage for dinner fantastic place to eat!! THANK YOU The Arbor House Inn and Wayne we LOVED our stay and will be back!!

Room Tip: Loved our room in the back house want to go back and stay in the front house in the Winter :0) So we...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
New Hartford, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My family loves visiting Skaneateles and staying at the inn. The people are very friendly and the stay is welcoming! The grounds are well kept and the rooms and baths are huge... I encourage anyone visiting to stay at the inn.

• Stayed June 2013
Lighthouse
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Wow !! It was such a positive experience. We enjoyed every minute. The room was nicely done, immaculate and had a lovely jacuzzi tub. The food was excellent . The host was pleasant to deal with. The prices were very fair for the wonderful experience that we had.

Room Tip: The private staircase location had no hallway traffic for other rooms.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Arbor House Inn? Share your experiences!