“After 10 years I still love JPG.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Garage Eatz

The Garage Eatz
28 Jordan St, Ste 1, Skaneateles, NY 13152-1239 (Formerly Joe's Pasta Garage)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Skaneateles
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“After 10 years I still love JPG.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I've been dining at JPG for 10 years. It's true that it changed ownership during that time and the menu has changed. It still has a very friendly atmosphere and the food is still very good. It's not the absolute best food I've ever eaten in a restaurant, but their pizza is my favorite. I've had to go gluten free in the last few years and jpg serves a perfectly delicious gluten free pizza.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cortland, NY
“Continues To Be a Wonderful Dining Establishment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

We have had lunch at The Garage 4 times now, and it is a consistently delicious meal. This time there were 3 of us on a sunny but chilly day in March... 2 days after another 1 foot drop of snow. Skaneateles had done a great job of getting cleaned out-and the sidewalk going to the Garage was completely clear.
For this meal we had chicken riggies, chicken salad, and fish and chips. All of the meals were perfectly prepared. Kevin was our server. Although we do miss seeing Sara, and wish her well, Kevin did a great job of making sure that we had all that we needed.
The atmosphere of The Garage Eatz, as well as the amazing food makes this a place that we will return to again and again!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, New York
“We will go back !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

My wife and I stopped in on a sunday afternoon recently.....nice greeting from hostess/waitress.The atmosphere is casual and relaxing.Food was excellent.My wife had fried catfish with mac n cheese and I had bacon angus burger....cooked perfectly and all items were very tasty.Excellent, personable waiter too........First time there....no complaints and we will go back !

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“We love the Garage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Garage doesn't have a super large menu, but what we've ordered and we've tried many items, has been great. The wings are really good which is kind of surprising, being that they're not your typical pizza joint.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Skaneateles, New York
“PASS-Many other Excellent Restaurants in Town”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

There have been several versions of this restaurant, none of them have been impressive with the exception of the wood fired pizza. All the other menu items are lackluster if not just plain old bad food. I've had it cold when it should be warm and warm when it should be cold. I have given this place the benefit of the doubt every time, just to be dissapointed. I had high hopes for the newest version and tried one of the new dishes. It was inedible. There are many more excellent places in the area to dine. Pass on this one.

• Visited January 2014