“Good food but prepare to go hoarse” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Skaneateles
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
NY
“Good food but prepare to go hoarse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great food, ample portions, a bit pricey, and fun atmosphere. That said, it gets quite loud when crowded so you'll likely go hoarse trying to have a conversation.

The restaurant now takes reservations regardless of how many are in your party; wasn't always the case, so this is a great improvement.

If you want to satisfy your craving for Italian food, this is a good choice.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Syracuse, New York
“Baby moon dinner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Had dinner here while having a baby moon with my wife at Mirabeau Spa. Second time we were here and as always the food was great.
Service could have been better, we had a reservation but still had to wait 20 min. Server was not that attentive because she had so many tables to take care of.
We also sat next to an obnoxiously loud group of people that had been drinking at the spa all day long so it really put a damper on our meal. We weren't the only ones getting annoyed. And mgt didn't do anything about it.
We probably won't make the drive out here again.. There's too many better Italian restaurants in Syracuse and Utica.

“Wow! Great place! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I have gone there twice so far, both times we just loved it there! Food was delish! Drinks were awesome (we ordered mixed drinks that were under specials for that evening). Service was outstanding! We set at the bar, can't remember bartender's name, but she was awesome! For dinner I had Shrimp with orzo and different mushrooms. It is now my fave dinner dish, I even tried recreating it at home. I can't wait to take my family to this little restaurant that I so fell in love with! We would like to thank the entire staff for making our dinner dates so enjoyable and fun!!!!

upstate New York
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We ate at Rosalies while staying at the Mirbeau Spa on recommendations of other guest at the spa. It was somewhat pricey, but the food was delicious! And you can easily walk from the Mirbeau. The portions were good sized, enough that we took food home.

Visited March 2014
rochester new york
“Delicious meal; good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Food was very good - my friend had steak; I had a chicken dish with specialty ravioli. Homemade bread was execellent - we had 2 loaves!

Visited March 2014