For those who want a sophisticated hotel but without the hype, this is the place for you. It's a small boutique hotel with cozy accents and attentive staff. A stone's throw from Crescent Beach and Shelter Island Heights, La Maison Blanche is perfectly situated on Shelter Island. Though, the restaurant is good enough that you may never need or want to leave. If you're looking for a quiet few days on Shelter Island, with a few games of Pétanque thrown in, this is the hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at Shelter Island House, you feel like you are at home. Located a stone’s throw from the famous Crescent Beach on Shelter Island, the hotel boasts 11 graciously furnished rooms with splendid garden views that add to the tranquility of this very unique hotel. The hotel has both a lounge bar and an outdoor bar in the garden, plus indoor and outdoor dining with a brasserie style menu that has a sophisticated feel. Whether it be relaxing by the fireplace in the winter or dining alfresco in the beautiful gardens in the summer this is a place for all seasons. Our friendly staff will take care of your every need. Come and have a cocktail around our roaring fireplace, where serenity will be right at your fingertips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Shelter Island House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Shelter Island Heights
- Shelter Island Heights Country Inn