“Aunt Bettys WOW!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aunt Betty's Bed and Breakfast

Aunt Betty's Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Setauket
Aunt Betty's Bed and Breakfast
You added Aunt Betty's Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
2 Harmony Lane, Setauket, NY 11733   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Setauket B&B and Inns
Staten Island, New York, United States
“Aunt Bettys WOW!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Look no further.If you need a place to stay in this area this is it.I will never stay in a hotel again.The place is immaculate,room 3 was great,and I felt from the minute we arrived that we knew Betty all our lives.She is definately a special lady and her breakfasts were to die for.Even Suzie the dog was friendly.Having lost our beloved dog 2 weeks prior to staying there it was as if she knew.One morning she was even outside the bedroom door and greeted us as we came for breakfast!!!!Cant say enough about Betty and her B&B and if you stay check out her gardens in the back you'll be impressed!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Liverpool, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

If you are looking for comfort, convenience and squeaky clean accommodations, look no further. Aunt Betty's offers all of the above at a very reasonable rate. Betty is truly of the most genuine, no
nonsense individuals that you will meet and you just might find yourself spending a good portion of your vacation exchanging stories with her over the breakfast table. One night we even made egg creams...what a hoot! Seriously, staying with Betty will change your life for the better!
We stayed in room #1 which has ample space and a large bath with plenty of room if, like myself, you tend to bring an arsenal of products. Located 1 mile from Port Jefferson, this B&B served as a excellent home base as we explored the entire north fork and even points south. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Greenwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Aunt Betty's Bed and Breakfast is significantly better than staying in a hotel or motel. Not only is Aunt Betty charming and extremely helpful with directions, etc, but her accomodations make you feel like you are in a nicer version of your own home. We stayed in Room 1 for two nights, and I haven't slept so well in ages! The decor is homey and the bathroom is twice the size of my bathroom at home, and filled with amenities. I highly recommend staying here, and it's an amazing value.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Clinton, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

I was looking for accommodations for my parents and myself in the Port Jefferson area. Aunt Betty’s was a terrific alternative as we were looking for something different from the standard hotel chain. The B&B is an extension of Betty, welcoming, warm and friendly. The rooms were spotless and comfortable. The breakfast is cooked by Betty and is super! I would definitely stay again and would recommend Betty’s B&B to others.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Lancaster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

My wife and I returned to New York to visit family over the Easter Holiday. Looking to avoid the typical batch of crazy served with every family gathering, we booked a room at Aunt Betty's due to all of the positive reviews. We were absolutely delighted with our stay. Not only were the rooms adorable, they were immaculate, had their own bathrooms, and the beds were comfortable enough to warrant me contemplating mattress theft.

Amenities aside, the real treat was Aunt Betty herself. Every once in a while you meet a person who makes you feel like your one of the family. With in minutes we felt like we were talking with an old friend. Aunt Betty's warm humor, and knowledge of the area are worth the trip alone. As if this weren't enough, the woman can cook a mean breakfast. Every meal was excellent, and Aunt Betty will not let a person walk away from her table hungry. I highly recommend Aunt Betty's Bed and Breakfast and certainly plan on staying there again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

What a great place to spend a couple of nights or a month!!! Aunt Betty's place is a museum of wonderful stuff and Betty herself is full with amazing conversation. Breakfast at Aunt Betty's feels like home, she will be telling you the best stories, while cooking you the BEST crispy french toast. The rooms are so cute and cozy. Me and my boyfriend stayed in room 1. The view while in the tub, makes for a very relaxing time. Her backyard, the perfect place for a good novel. I will stayed at Aunt Betty's over and over again. Plus the woman built an IGLOO!!!! You rock Betty!!

Room Tip: Room 1 is perfect for couples!