“Best Schroon Lake Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Schroon Lake
Cuisines: Italian
New York
“Best Schroon Lake Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Our family loves their 12 cut pizza. It seems that a week can't go buy without ordering a pepperoni and mushroom to go. We have also dined there as well. I like the veal parm and my wife the broiled haddock. We highly recommend it. You order at the counter and their staff calls your name to pick up the food at the counter. Work really well...

Visited July 2014

Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
“What a Treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

My son and I were visiting Schroon Lake for a few days. We just happened upon the pizzeria and were delighted with the quality of the food. We ordered sweet potato fries and were surprised by the raspberry dipping sauce that came with them. We've never had that combination before.
We decided to order a steak hoagie and split it! OH MY! The bread was so GOOD! When we were leaving the restaurant, I asked if they made their own bread and the answer was "yes". No wonder our hoagie tasted so good. I wish that I lived closer!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Schroon Lake, New York
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Really delicious pizza! Although we typically get plain, trying sausage with mushrooms was a great choice! Great service!

Visited February 2014
Schenectady, New York
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

BEST pizza anywhere ever!! It is self serve, Place your order and p/u when your name is called. Their salads/sandwiches/wings and baked dishes are excellent as well. They also have take out and bake their own italian bread.

Visited February 2014
new york
“Best pizza place ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This pizza is by far the best I've ever had. They also have excellent wings. I have traveled up and down the east coast all the way to south Florida many times and nothing can compare.

• Visited November 2013