“Green Curry!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Green Curry!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Green curry was one of the best I've ever had. Spicy, but not too spicy. I try to find Thai food in every new city I go to and can't remember having anything better (curry)
My wife had the Tom Yum Shrimp which was also very good. We did not have any sushi. Went on a Friday night at 6:30...good crowd. Service was very good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Albany, New York, United States
“Oh my heavens!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Simply amazing. The Glass Noodles are heavenly. The Thai Chicken is mouthwatering. I over-stuffed myself here a few times. So worth every penny!

Visited February 2013
Malta, New York
“Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Stopped here for lunch. They got busy pretty quick. I have never tried Thai food but was excited to see they had sushi. The prices seemed pretty reasonable. I started with the avocado salad. This was brought out at the same time as the entrees, while I was hoping it'd come out earlier but this isn't a serious issue. I was just really hungry. I am always impressed by just how thin these sushi chefs can slice the avocado. The ginger dressing was very tasty, and I could've made a whole meal out of this salad I loved it so much. The only negative to me was the iceberg lettuce. Iceberg lettuce is just not for me. I would've preferred romaine. But the salad was really, really, really good.

For sushi, I went with the Union roll which was shrimp tempura, avocado and cucumber topped with spicy crunchy crab. It was good, but it was just under $9 and a larger roll with only 5 or so pieces. It didn't have tons of flavor but it wasn't the worst sushi I've had.

Visited February 2013
Albany, New York
“Always Bangin'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

No matter how many times I go, it always gets better. One of the best Thai food spots in the north east IMHO. The staff is always cool and remember more people than you would think possible. Very nice to feel comfortable when you're grabbing a bite.

Visited November 2012
Gansevoort, New York
“Outstanding lunch in downtown Schenectady”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I've been here for lunch several times and have never had a bad meal or experience. The Yellow Curry is simply awesome as is nearly everything else I've tried here. The service is very friendly and attentive. Good food and service....nothing more to ask for really. I've never been here for dinner though so I'm not sure how different that would be from the lunchtime experience. Overall it gets a big thumbs up and I'll keep coming back.

• Visited December 2012