“Wedding at the ballroom, guests at Belvedere, what could be better!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mallozzi's Belvedere Inn

You added Mallozzi's Belvedere Inn to your Saves list
Mallozzi's Belvedere Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1926 Curry Road, Schenectady, NY 12303   |
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Schenectady
Schenectady
“Wedding at the ballroom, guests at Belvedere, what could be better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I recently had my wedding reception at Mallozzi's Ballroom and the majority of guest were from out of town. Worked with the General Manager, a very nice young girl named Shannon and actually was called my one of the Mallozzis, Christine. They both helped us work out the details and we actually filled every room.
Some of my guests stayed for more than one night and didn't want to leave!
I am very satisfied with the way things went and we plan to have our future family events that require out of towners stay with the Mallozzis at the Belvedere.

Room Tip: All the rooms are amazing, book the wedding suite if you can, its AMAZING!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Was very excited to have a decent hotel finally in Rotterdam. Sadly to say this hotel went down hill. Rooms are outdated carpet desperately need replaced. Management missing from front desk, or lack of...especially when a wedding takes place in there resturant the party seems to be allowed to continue in the loby with no regard to others who paid to stay in the hotel. This is not the first time this has occured. For the same price go stay at the Hampton Inn on State street Much much better value. We will not stay again unless big changes start happening

• Stayed November 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Really dissapointed in the Belvedere hotel. This hotel is owned by a family well known for its excellent food and service and this hotel does not match up with what it should be. Came into town for a family event and stayed 5 days at the hotel. My husband and I and my 1 month old daughter did not need room service on the 2nd day we were there but we did on the 3rd. I was changing my daughter in the bed and she had an accident in the bed. I cleaned it up the best I could but knew we needed new sheets. We put the sign on the door for room service and left the room at 11:15 am. When we returned at 10pm there was NOTHING cleaned! No beds made, no trash taken out, no fresh towels. The sign was still on the door. I went to the front desk and was told that housekeeping leaves at 11am. WHAT? I have never stayed in a hotel in my life where housekeeping leaves at 11am! He went to our room and at least took the garbabe out. The 4th morning we left the room at the same time and we were hopeful that the room would be cleaned. We returned to find fresh towels but no clean sheets!!! The stain from my daughter was still in the bed!! As if this is not enough the beds were the worst beds I have ever slept in and I have traveled my entire life. My husband and I had to sleep in separate beds because each of them were so uncomforatable. The room is ok with tube tv's and mediocre decore. This hotel was a dissapointment and could be so much better.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Buffalo, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Room and overall hotel was clean and the staff was helpful and friendly BUT the mattresses were the worst I've ever experienced. My back is so sore. I hope that if and when they update, they spend a bit more money on the mattress. The staff was nice enough to let me try other rooms but all of the mattresses were the same. This is such a nice and convenient hotel (we went to a wedding in the beautiful banquet facility on the property) that I hope they invest more in the comfort. It really is an important feature.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Gilberdyke
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I’ve only been to Schenectady once, on an overnight business trip, and my partner selected the Belvedere. It was surprisingly good. I imagine not all rooms are the same size, and as well equipped, because my room was pretty big, and had a jacuzzi. Most unexpected.

It was also clean and quiet, so it met my main two conditions for an overnight stay.

The staff were friendly and helpful. I didn’t look to see what else was in the area, this was a one time visit, but as hotels go, you should be fine here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
New Bern, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

This hotel was found on accident when we were in upstate NY visiting family. We would highly recommend this Hotel to everyone. it was clean and staff was great!!!! It had a decent breakfast included and the management and faciluty was beyond outstanding. A++++++.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Katonah, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Staff were friendly, helpful and professional. Facilities were clean (overall). Shower curtain in bathtub had black mold at the bottom. Served the purpose- clean, comfortable place to spend a night. The continental breakfast in the morning was decent, generic and edible.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Mallozzi's Belvedere Inn? Share your experiences!