“DO NOT HIRE” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
“DO NOT HIRE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2015

We hired them to take us on a ski trip to Canada and the bus driver wasn't allowed over the border as he was a convicted felon. One of our two busses was turned around and the people on that bus lost out on a weekend at a ski resort that they had already payed for. The company was indignant and impolite in their handling of the situation and did not rightfully financially compensate us for the losses that they incurred upon us.
DO NOT HIRE THEM IF YOU WISH TO BE PROVIDED WITH THE SERVICE YOU PAID FOR.

Syracuse, Italy
“Terrible service all around”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2015

Went to Canada on a ski trip. The driver, who's sole job is to get us into Canada, could not get in. The bus driver was extremely rude about the whole thing and refused to cooperate with me to try to figure out another way around. The managerial staff did a terrible job helping us and pretty much just turned the bus around back home, so half the trip didn't get to go. This place is TERRIBLE NEVER USE WADE TOURS. It's a easy business to run but they do it terrible and lack the basic concept of customer service, only in it for the profits.

Syracuse, New York
“Employs Criminals”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2015

We hired Wade Tours to take us on a ski reunion trip to Canada. This trip included 2 buses to bring a group of 85 to Canada and back. When we got to the border one of the bus drivers was not allowed into Canada due to a criminal history (assault charges). The bus was sent back to its original location and half of our group missed the trip. NEVER USE WADE TOURS especially if you are planning on leaving the country as they will not be able to get you to your destination. WORST BUS SERVICE. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. DRIVERS ARE NOT ALLOWED OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

Scotia, New York
“911 Memorial/Lower Manhattan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2015

I recently went to Lower Manhattan on March 21. Our driver, Kevin was very pleasant and our tour guide, Terry was very kind. My daughter, 9 and I had a great time. We visited the 911 Memorial and then hopped over to China Town.From the moment we made our reservation at Wade Tours to the adventure, we experienced, We cant wait to travel again. I would highly recommend Wade Tours.

Visited March 2015
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2015

On my way to south carolina I had the unfortunate experience of being close to a wade bus driver. The cutting in and out of lanes and cutting drivers off was a sight to see. Then the driver must have thought my 75mph was to slow so I got numerous high beams flashed at me by the driver. Well that was not enough for the driver as he/she cut off another driver to cut infront of me. I do believe this way of driving causes alot of accidents.

Visited January 2015