“Yankee Game” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Schenectady, New York
“Yankee Game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

A group of buddies and I recently rented a private bus down to Yankee Stadium for a game in July. I called a sales person at Wade Tours and they set us up with a bus and ticket package all together for our own game. Everything went great and better than I expected. I was afraid the weather might be bad, but the sales person let me know if the game rained out or was postponed we would be able to go to another game for a discounted rate or go into NYC for the rest of the rental. The driver handled the busy NYC traffic great we weren't delayed and got out after the game in a reasonable time. I would recommend this to anyone of my friends, we actually signed up for a Jets game this fall since everything went the way it did. Keep up the great work! Thanks again Mikey.

Visited July 2013

Syracuse, NY
53 attraction reviews
“This company could be more customer directed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We signed up for the one day trip to Seneca Niagara Casino in Niagara Falls. $49 each was to include--I have this in writing on my receipt--$35 toward gambling and $5 toward food purchase. Sounds good, right? When the bus pulled into their parking space at the casino, a Casino Rep came out to swipe all our cards to add the benefits, but mentioned that it was $20 in gambling credits, NOT $35. We complained, showing our receipts and they told us that was Wade's problem, not theirs as they didn't print the receipt/itinerary. We looked to the bus driver, who wasn't budging to help us. What were we to do? Back up and head for home? We SHOULD have, but you must get everyone to agree. PLUS: isn't it odd that the thruway break for coffee/pit stop, was long enough to make us arrive at 11:30--in time for lunch prices $17 and not breakfast, which was before 11:00. The Casino wants you to stay there to gamble, so your bus won't be taking you back home til 5:30 (to load on, leaving at 6:00) If you're not big gamblers--like us--you don't have much to do. We did walk to the Falls, etc., but you are on your own. We won't be taking Wade Bus Tours again.

Visited May 2013
Albany, New York
34 attraction reviews
“ESSEX CT TRAIN AND BOAT RIDE WHAT A MOTHERS DAY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My fiancé and I started doing our monthly trips. This year I thought I would try WADE TOURS. I used Yankee Trails the last two years. Well the bus had picked us up at 8:20AM at Crossgates Mall Macys over flow lot. They where 20 mins late. Well no problem until we where on I 91 in ENFILELD CT where we where pulled over by state police for a gas leak. Well then fire rescue showed up. Then while waiting along side the highway we had an accident right in front of us. So then we got on a school bus for our destination. To the School Bus garage then to the tour place. We where supposed to eat at OLIVERS TAVERN. Instead for lunch the fire department got us pizza. The tour was great. Then we ate at OLIVERS Tavern. All I can say was the bus driver and our guide handeled the situation with class keeping us informed all the way. I would like to thank the following.
ENFIELD CT FIRE and RESUCE, Conn State Police, ENFIELD Police Dept. All where great.

Visited May 2013
Albany, New York
“Great Experience and customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Before I posted this review I went through and saw what some of the others have posted and I do not know what happen to their experience, but mine was great and very very easy. I recently booked a coach to take me and a large number of my buddies out to Turning Stone for a bachelor party and could not be more pleased with the customer service from their office and the driver. I called Wades for a quote on a 56 passenger leaving out of Albany going to Turning Stone for a weekend on Dec. 8th and 9th. The gentleman that helped me out was a great help and informed me someone to speak with at Turning Stone for rooms and even a BONUS. We booked the bus and were a little late on getting our deposit in and he even worked with us gave us a little more time to get it in. The bus picked us up a half hour before our departure time which was great so we headed out early which was no big deal. While on the bus the driver laid down some ground rules knowing the group he was driving and all. We had our fun and he got us to Turning Stone safely and on time. While there we roomed the driver and the coach stayed out there with us which was nice knowing we wouldn't have to wait around the next day for it to get to us. All in all the whole experience was awesome if you are going to be doing something of that nature I highly suggest Wade and their busses.

Visited December 2012
Albany, N.Y.
“A bunch of liars”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

My husband and I booked a trip with Wade Tours to Radio City Music Hall and a dinner in Brooklyn with a tour of Christmas lights. We booked on October 14th and were greatly looking forward to this trip as my husband has never been to NYC. We each took the day off from work and when we arrived at the bus there was no record of us booking this trip. Luckily, I had our confirmation invoice so the tour director called and they said our reservation had been "cancelled" so they gave our seats to someone else. We NEVER cancelled this trip. This was a very popular, sold out tour, and I am convinced we were bumped for someone's friend or relative to attend. They told us it was our fault, could not give any info as to who cancelled it and never apologized or offered additional compensation other than refunding our cost. This also happened to my parents on a trip a couple of years ago. Again, they claim they would never do such a thing. I WILL NEVER BOOK A TRIP WITH THEM AGAIN!!! Use Yankee Trails....a million times better!!

Visited December 2012