“Ornate yet cozy B&B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Harmony House Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saugerties
Harmony House Bed and Breakfast
You added Harmony House Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
1659 Rte 212., Saugerties, NY 12477   |
Ranked #3 of 15 Saugerties B&B and Inns
“Ornate yet cozy B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Beautiful details, impeccably clean rooms, a gourmet and massive breakfast set to elegant classical music, and pleasant conversation with Jackie, the innkeeper. We were even given a flashlight since we were walking across the street for dinner! Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Rutherford, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our recent stay at Harmony House B&B proved beyond my expectations of a relaxing weekend. The French themed bedrooms and overall attention to detail made this house warm and inviting. We stayed in the Bordeaux room for two nights, but extended our stay because we were having such a relaxing time. Jaquie was super friendly and knowledgable about the area and steered us in a good direction for restaurants and activities. Her five star breakfasts that she prepared over the weekend were easily the highlight and best part of our stay. If I ever win the lottery, I'd like to hire her as my personal chef.
Overall, I cannot say enough about this charming pristine property. Our stay was an exceptional experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Bayville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

What can I say about this beautiful B&B but only the best.
On Friday I took a notion for a weekend get away. I threw a few things in a bag and made my way to Woodstock with no reservations. So five hours later (friday traffic i hate it) late friday evening i arrived in Woodstock. Everywhere is booked out. I make my way out to Saugerites literally 3 miles out from Woodstock. I stumble upon this beautiful B&B. Crossing my fingers they had something I knocked on the door and I was told there was a last minute cancellation...phewww. Boy was i lucky. I was lucky in so many ways in staying in this beautiful place. Jacquie is the hostess of all B&B,s... I felt like i was home. She showed me the kitchen where to get ice, water, coffee whenever i wanted it. She reccomended places to go, what to do and of course the best restaurants to eat. (the restaurant across from the B&B is excellent and you can stumble home...lol) My room was perfect. Fresh clean sheets and towels and of course hot running water with a great shower. There was a little breakfast menu, 3 choices to choose from. It was just wonderful. You can taste the fresh ingredients that she uses when she cooks. She comes out of the blue with little appetive surprises/samples before and after breakfast. Honestly if there was no breakfast i would be happy with the coffee...yea its thats good.
But the most important thing about this stay here is the hospiltality, taking time to sit and talk to you. Most places take your money and dont care about who you are and where you came from. She makes you feel welcome and apart of her home. Thankyou Jacquie.....

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Katonah, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I made a reservation after reading the many excellent reviews posted. Harmony House lived up to the 5 star rating. My husband & I found the home to be beautiful and Jacquie and Eva clearly pay attention to every detail of luxury.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Vestal, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My friend and I had to spend a night near Woodstock to help a sick friend. Jacquie was the only B&B in the area to help us out by being compassionate to our situation and creatively coming up with a room. Although most of our time was spent at our friend's house, we had a beautiful room to come back to with terrace, lovely view and oh, what a bed! So comfortable. Everything was immaculate. Breakfast was delicious, with good coffee; and, as an added bonus, hummingbirds for entertainment on the back patio. House is set back and private on wooded lot, but within easy driving or biking distance to downtown Woodstock. Restaurant right across the street, if desired, for dinner.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about our stay at the Harmony House! Jacquie and Eva were amazing! It was the first time for my boyfriend to stay at a B&B and HH was the perfect place to introduce him to a very well run one too. They were wonderful to make sure we had dinner reservations and the breakfast was wonderful. HH has a great location and the house was tastefully decorated. Harmony House should be the first choice for anyone staying in the area!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Both Eva and Jacquie are great hosts, Jacquie is a killer breakfast cook having worked as a pastry chef for many years, both very cool to hang out with a talk too. Nicely run B&B, clean and organized, not overly ornate, which is a good thing in my opinion. Close to Woodstock (3 miles) and Saugerties (8 miles). Free coffee, bottled water, tea anytime you need it, nice TV's and cable if that's your thing. Rooms are very pleasant. Great all around!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Harmony House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!