I recently stayed at this Holiday Inn for my wife's birthday. We stayed two nights in the middle of July. First of all, it's a Holiday Inn, so the room was exactly as I pictured it, if not a little bigger. If you like Holiday Inn's, you will enjoy this one too.
To get a few things out that we didn't try. We did not use the pool, but it looked nice. The workout room also looked updated. The restaurant bar was busy each night.
The sitting areas outside were a nice touch. There is an area out front with a fire pit, but it was a tad busy each night. We ended up finding a patio type area in the back that was very quiet.
We had one small problem with our TV remote, that was fixed almost immediately by maintenance. The front desk staff was very nice, and very helpful each time I interacted with them.
Ok, now the best part: The Location! Depending on why you might be going to Saratoga Springs, walking might be a big part of your trip. Everything we wanted on the main strip was a ten minute walk away. Really a great location, PLUS there is a fantastic stone staircase behind the Holiday Inn. It lead to Congress Park, which my wife and I spent hours in. We watched ducklings run around, a free show of Macbeth, checked out the local springs, and the many statues. As a small bonus, there is a Stewart's Shop across the street from the hotel, where we stocked up on water and a few snacks.
We're already planning on going back, and staying at The Holiday Inn in Saratoga is the #1 priority.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour of our hotel. The Holiday Inn Hotel Saratoga Springs is a full service hotel & conference center located in the historic downtown district of Saratoga Springs, a short walk to shopping, great restaurants & entertaining nightspots. We are close to all major attractions and within walking distance to the historic Saratoga Race Course and the Canfield Casino, Saratoga Spring's most popular wedding venue. Bookmakers Restaurant and Lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers American cuisine as well as light offerings. Breakfast buffets are available during the summer months, on Sundays & Holidays. Banquet and meeting accommodations are offered for groups of 10 to 800 people in 6 spacious rooms. The historic Congress Park adjoins to the hotel property... ask about a park side room. Our indoor pool and heated outdoor pool complex is a popular favorite for families and sunbathers. Keep fit in our 24-hour exercise facility. Free high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi is available in guest rooms, Bookmakers Restaurant, all meeting rooms and even the pool areas! Our 24-hour business service center is open for coping, faxing, internet use and all business needs! We offer free courtesy van service within 5 miles of the hotel to our convention center, area businesses & attractions and the Saratoga Amtrak/Bus Station. Enjoy seasonal dining on our Broadway patio complete with firepit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Holiday Inn