My better half was visiting with friends one terrible February evening up in Ballston Spa. When I saw the snow really starting to fall, I grabbed the dog and drove back to our hotel room. I ran to the mexican restaurant next door and came back to my uber clean, super warn room to enjoy a veggie burrito and watch True Detective.
There are many hotel choices in Saratoga Springs, but this Holiday Inn met all of our needs. Conveniently located with easy access to everything, very clean, very safe and a friendly staff that greeted my pitbull in the lobby with a friendly smile and a dog treat (always extra points).
The only thing was that it was a Saturday night and parking was a bit tricky. There is a restaurant on the premises, along with a reception hall. There was a wedding and the bar at the restaurant was in full swing. I needed to hang out in the parking lot for a good 10-15 minutes to find a spot. I could see how this might be an issue if you were staying here and making various trips in and out. However, this was the only down side.
Stay here with no worries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour of our hotel. The Holiday Inn Hotel Saratoga Springs is a full service hotel & conference center located in the historic downtown district of Saratoga Springs, a short walk to shopping, great restaurants & entertaining nightspots. We are close to all major attractions and within walking distance to the historic Saratoga Race Course and the Canfield Casino, Saratoga Spring's most popular wedding venue. Bookmakers Restaurant and Lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers American cuisine as well as light offerings. Breakfast buffets are available during the summer months, on Sundays & Holidays. Banquet and meeting accommodations are offered for groups of 10 to 800 people in 6 spacious rooms. The historic Congress Park adjoins to the hotel property... ask about a park side room. Our indoor pool and heated outdoor pool complex is a popular favorite for families and sunbathers. Keep fit in our 24-hour exercise facility. Free high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi is available in guest rooms, Bookmakers Restaurant, all meeting rooms and even the pool areas! Our 24-hour business service center is open for coping, faxing, internet use and all business needs! We offer free courtesy van service within 5 miles of the hotel to our convention center, area businesses & attractions and the Saratoga Amtrak/Bus Station. Enjoy seasonal dining on our Broadway patio complete with firepit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Holiday Inn