We stayed here as many hotels were booked in the area. The location is perfect for a visit to Saratoga springs with many restaurants and the main shopping street just a short walk through the park. The stair case down is lovely and our walk home with the fireflies lighting our way was a wonderful experience. The outdoor and indoor pools were lovely and a good size.
Off putting was the corridor full of staff waiting to finish their shift when we arrived we had to pass by many housekeeping carts and staff to enter our room. The room itself was a little tired and the beds were not as comfortable as I would have liked only 2 paper cups for drinking from when there was 4 of us in the room also cardboard covers would have made it easier to drink hot coffee from the cups. Complimentary breakfast was lovely although having to ensure we stayed in the 10$ budget was a bit annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour of our hotel. The Holiday Inn Hotel Saratoga Springs is a full service hotel & conference center located in the historic downtown district of Saratoga Springs, a short walk to shopping, great restaurants & entertaining nightspots. We are close to all major attractions and within walking distance to the historic Saratoga Race Course and the Canfield Casino, Saratoga Spring's most popular wedding venue. Bookmakers Restaurant and Lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers American cuisine as well as light offerings. Breakfast buffets are available during the summer months, on Sundays & Holidays. Banquet and meeting accommodations are offered for groups of 10 to 800 people in 6 spacious rooms. The historic Congress Park adjoins to the hotel property... ask about a park side room. Our indoor pool and heated outdoor pool complex is a popular favorite for families and sunbathers. Keep fit in our 24-hour exercise facility. Free high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi is available in guest rooms, Bookmakers Restaurant, all meeting rooms and even the pool areas! Our 24-hour business service center is open for coping, faxing, internet use and all business needs! We offer free courtesy van service within 5 miles of the hotel to our convention center, area businesses & attractions and the Saratoga Amtrak/Bus Station. Enjoy seasonal dining on our Broadway patio complete with firepit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Holiday Inn