Our vacation to the Catskills and Adirondacks did not include a planned stop in Saratoga Springs. But, at the last minute we added two days at the Holiday Inn downtown Saratoga Springs before we returned to Massachusetts, and we are glad we did. The hotel is so close to everything that their shuttle is almost superfluous. One of the best restaurant experiences was right across the street.
We were on a golfing vacation, so we played the Saratoga National Course and it was just great. We visited the casino, and right down the road was the famous Saratoga race track, where a horse show was happening, We shopped downtown, visited the great park next to the hotel and found entertainment in several places. The whole town is worthy of another visit in the future.
The hotel acknowledged my Rewards Club Platinum membership, upgraded my room, and had special gifts at check-in. The room was first-rate. It's an older facility - you'll notice narrow corridors and that sort of thing - but, it was clean and fresh. We'll stay again when we come back to Saratoga Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour of our hotel. The Holiday Inn Hotel Saratoga Springs is a full service hotel & conference center located in the historic downtown district of Saratoga Springs, a short walk to shopping, great restaurants & entertaining nightspots. We are close to all major attractions and within walking distance to the historic Saratoga Race Course and the Canfield Casino, Saratoga Spring's most popular wedding venue. Bookmakers Restaurant and Lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers American cuisine as well as light offerings. Breakfast buffets are available during the summer months, on Sundays & Holidays. Banquet and meeting accommodations are offered for groups of 10 to 800 people in 6 spacious rooms. The historic Congress Park adjoins to the hotel property... ask about a park side room. Our indoor pool and heated outdoor pool complex is a popular favorite for families and sunbathers. Keep fit in our 24-hour exercise facility. Free high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi is available in guest rooms, Bookmakers Restaurant, all meeting rooms and even the pool areas! Our 24-hour business service center is open for coping, faxing, internet use and all business needs! We offer free courtesy van service within 5 miles of the hotel to our convention center, area businesses & attractions and the Saratoga Amtrak/Bus Station. Enjoy seasonal dining on our Broadway patio complete with firepit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Holiday Inn