We came here very last minute from Westchester County to enjoy the snow storm away from our home town. We stayed in a 2 room king suite on the 4th floor. The suite was great - spacious, clean and comfortable. The king bed in the separate bedroom was very comfortable. There was a jetted tub and separate shower in the bathroom. The pull out couch in the living room was comfortable and made up with nice linens. There were plenty of extra bed pillows too.Both the hotel and food service staff were friendly and helpful. We had our dog with us which was no problem - the nearby park was great for dog walks in the snow. The second night we had our niece and nephews visit from nearby. We had a blast in the pool and sledding next door in the park. We also enjoyed the outdoor firepit. We ordered dinner each night from the downstairs restaurant and each time it was good. This is by far the nicest Holiday Inn that we have stayed in and will plan a visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour of our hotel. The Holiday Inn Hotel Saratoga Springs is a full service hotel & conference center located in the historic downtown district of Saratoga Springs, a short walk to shopping, great restaurants & entertaining nightspots. We are close to all major attractions and within walking distance to the historic Saratoga Race Course and the Canfield Casino, Saratoga Spring's most popular wedding venue. Bookmakers Restaurant and Lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers American cuisine as well as light offerings. Breakfast buffets are available during the summer months, on Sundays & Holidays. Banquet and meeting accommodations are offered for groups of 10 to 800 people in 6 spacious rooms. The historic Congress Park adjoins to the hotel property... ask about a park side room. Our indoor pool and heated outdoor pool complex is a popular favorite for families and sunbathers. Keep fit in our 24-hour exercise facility. Free high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi is available in guest rooms, Bookmakers Restaurant, all meeting rooms and even the pool areas! Our 24-hour business service center is open for coping, faxing, internet use and all business needs! We offer free courtesy van service within 5 miles of the hotel to our convention center, area businesses & attractions and the Saratoga Amtrak/Bus Station. Enjoy seasonal dining on our Broadway patio complete with firepit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.