For the second time this year, we played tourist in our own town. I was surprised that most of the Saratoga hotels were sold out on the weekend before the track opened, but I tried 3 or 4 different hotels and they were all booked for the weekend of July 14.
We paid $199 a night, which I think is a lot for a Holiday Inn, but it was a good room. It didn't really show signs of wear and tear and the bed was comfortable, no problem with parking (and we had two cars) and overall a nice stay.
I have stayed at two or three other hotels in Saratoga and the Holiday Inn was on par with any of them.
Could they have real drinking glasses in the bathroom and better quality towels? Sure, but it is a Holiday Inn and it was just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour of our hotel. The Holiday Inn Hotel Saratoga Springs is a full service hotel & conference center located in the historic downtown district of Saratoga Springs, a short walk to shopping, great restaurants & entertaining nightspots. We are close to all major attractions and within walking distance to the historic Saratoga Race Course and the Canfield Casino, Saratoga Spring's most popular wedding venue. Bookmakers Restaurant and Lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers American cuisine as well as light offerings. Breakfast buffets are available during the summer months, on Sundays & Holidays. Banquet and meeting accommodations are offered for groups of 10 to 800 people in 6 spacious rooms. The historic Congress Park adjoins to the hotel property... ask about a park side room. Our indoor pool and heated outdoor pool complex is a popular favorite for families and sunbathers. Keep fit in our 24-hour exercise facility. Free high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi is available in guest rooms, Bookmakers Restaurant, all meeting rooms and even the pool areas! Our 24-hour business service center is open for coping, faxing, internet use and all business needs! We offer free courtesy van service within 5 miles of the hotel to our convention center, area businesses & attractions and the Saratoga Amtrak/Bus Station. Enjoy seasonal dining on our Broadway patio complete with firepit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Reservation Counter, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Holiday Inn