Moderate in every way. For the money, there are many alternate choices. $450 per night for an average king bedded room places Saratoga Arms at the top of the price range in Saratoga. Breakfast was decent, though more was expected. Two fruit choices and one hot breakfast entre were offered, along with an assortment of bread items and dry cereal. Again, moderate by most means.
The proprietor voiced a totally inapropriate joke about my home state, and seemed to have an opinion on absolutely every topic..
Saratoga Springs is a lovely town. I suggest doing research on available accomodations, as I saw several lovely properties from which to choose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an award winning Saratoga Springs luxury hotel located in the heart of beautiful downtown steps to the Thoroughbred Races, shopping, restaurants, and museums. Our Saratoga Springs bed & breakfast features 31 individually appointed rooms with fireplaces & whirlpool tubs, combining historic elegance and modern amenities. A delicious full breakfast, Wi-Fi & concierge service is included at our romantic Saratoga Springs lodging. Experience why the Saratoga Arms stand apart from all other hotels in Saratoga Springs, NY! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Saratoga Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Arms Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Arms Springs
- Saratoga Arms Hotel Springs