We stayed at Saratoga Arms over valentines day weekend. For being a rather old building decorated with antiques, I was pleasantly surprised by how fresh and clean it felt. The decor is really charming and the room had a fireplace and a bear claw bathtub adding a romantic feel. The hotel is located right on the main road near plenty of shops and restaurants, we didn't need to use our car once. The breakfast is included and is cooked to order, it was delicious! Much more than you would typically get for breakfast included. They also offer a complimentary snack and beverage bar accessible 24-7. Its definitely pricey but considering the location and the included perks we felt is was well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an award winning Saratoga Springs luxury hotel located in the heart of beautiful downtown steps to the Thoroughbred Races, shopping, restaurants, and museums. Our Saratoga Springs bed & breakfast features 31 individually appointed rooms with fireplaces & whirlpool tubs, combining historic elegance and modern amenities. A delicious full breakfast, Wi-Fi & concierge service is included at our romantic Saratoga Springs lodging. Experience why the Saratoga Arms stand apart from all other hotels in Saratoga Springs, NY! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Saratoga Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Arms Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Arms Springs
- Saratoga Arms Hotel Springs