We have stayed at many B & Bs and small boutique hotels. This was one of the best. They have provided every amenity that you can think of including beautiful bed and bath linens, They have a great location on the main street with a wrap around porch to watch the world go by. We enjoyed an extensive breakfast buffet. A very helpful and friendly staff. Saratoga Springs is a lovely little town with great shopping and restaurants in their downtown area. Free parking also!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an award winning Saratoga Springs luxury hotel located in the heart of beautiful downtown steps to the Thoroughbred Races, shopping, restaurants, and museums. Our Saratoga Springs bed & breakfast features 31 individually appointed rooms with fireplaces & whirlpool tubs, combining historic elegance and modern amenities. A delicious full breakfast, Wi-Fi & concierge service is included at our romantic Saratoga Springs lodging. Experience why the Saratoga Arms stand apart from all other hotels in Saratoga Springs, NY! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Saratoga Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Arms Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Arms Springs
- Saratoga Arms Hotel Springs