“Very Pleasant Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Washington County, Virginia
“Very Pleasant Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Was at Olde Bryan Inn on 17 Oct 2012 with 30 other hungry Virginians while visiting Saratoga Springs and Lake George. Our servers were top notch and managers were very hospitable to our people. Group meals were very well prepared and delicious. Great place for individuals, couples, families or groups. And no one left hungry.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Denver, Colorado
“Family Favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I find the Olde Bryan Inn to have excellent food without any attitude at all. It's the kind of place where you can go in jeans and a t-shirt to have a gourmet meal, and feel perfectly comfortable. They have everything from comfort food to more creative "foodie" creations and it's always high quality. Great selection of wine. Efficient, friendly service. Will definitely return.

Visited October 2012
Ballston Spa, NY
“Best Value in Saratoga Springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My wife and I go to The Olde Bryan Inn at least 10 times a year. It's one of our favorites. They always have a variety of specials to please any taste aside from their regular menu. We've never had a disappointing meal and their prices are very reasonable. Besides the food they have a nice selection of craft beers, what more can you ask for?

Visited September 2012
Syracuse
“Wonderful Experience and Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I went to the Olde Bryan Inn this past weekend for my husband's birthday with 7 of our closest friends for a total of 9 people. When I called earlier in the week to make reservations, I was concerned when I learned that they don't take reservations on weekends, but the woman I spoke with (Nancy) was incredibly kind and reassured me that if I called about an hour ahead of time, we should be able to get our name on the list and eat at our desired time without much difficulty. Nancy was right. I called an hour before our arrival on Saturday, and we didn't wait more than 5 minutes before we were seated. Considering that this was at 6:30 on a Saturday night, I found this to be ideal. The staff was incredibly nice and accommodating, seating us at a table and dividing the check (which I know is not an easy or fun task) without any difficulty. They even brought my husband a chocolate mousse dessert with a candle, sang him happy birthday, and took his photo, which they put in a card frame.

The food did not disappoint. I had the stuffed portabello mushroom cap, and while it is listed as a "smaller plate," it was enough for me. It came on a bed of wild rice and ended up being more than I could finish. I also ordered a blood orange margarita, which was fantastic. Others in our group had steak, chicken cordon bleu, and pumpkin ravioli. No one complained about anything. I would recommend this restaurant in a heartbeat. It is also conveniently located and within walking distance of downtown.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, Vermont
“Old Reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Love stopping at this venerable restaurant on the edge of town. Great food, great service, good value.

Visited May 2012