“Best Value in Saratoga Springs” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Ballston Spa, NY
“Best Value in Saratoga Springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My wife and I go to The Olde Bryan Inn at least 10 times a year. It's one of our favorites. They always have a variety of specials to please any taste aside from their regular menu. We've never had a disappointing meal and their prices are very reasonable. Besides the food they have a nice selection of craft beers, what more can you ask for?

Visited September 2012

Syracuse
“Wonderful Experience and Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I went to the Olde Bryan Inn this past weekend for my husband's birthday with 7 of our closest friends for a total of 9 people. When I called earlier in the week to make reservations, I was concerned when I learned that they don't take reservations on weekends, but the woman I spoke with (Nancy) was incredibly kind and reassured me that if I called about an hour ahead of time, we should be able to get our name on the list and eat at our desired time without much difficulty. Nancy was right. I called an hour before our arrival on Saturday, and we didn't wait more than 5 minutes before we were seated. Considering that this was at 6:30 on a Saturday night, I found this to be ideal. The staff was incredibly nice and accommodating, seating us at a table and dividing the check (which I know is not an easy or fun task) without any difficulty. They even brought my husband a chocolate mousse dessert with a candle, sang him happy birthday, and took his photo, which they put in a card frame.

The food did not disappoint. I had the stuffed portabello mushroom cap, and while it is listed as a "smaller plate," it was enough for me. It came on a bed of wild rice and ended up being more than I could finish. I also ordered a blood orange margarita, which was fantastic. Others in our group had steak, chicken cordon bleu, and pumpkin ravioli. No one complained about anything. I would recommend this restaurant in a heartbeat. It is also conveniently located and within walking distance of downtown.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, Vermont
“Old Reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Love stopping at this venerable restaurant on the edge of town. Great food, great service, good value.

Visited May 2012
Sparta, NJ
“Good Food in a great historic setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is a very nice restaurant in an attractively decorated old inn very close to downtown Saratoga Springs. The food and the service are very good and the prices reasonable. Our family always eats here and we are always pleased by the experience. They say it is haunted but I have never met or seen the ghost!! I think this is one of the best eateries in the town. You will not be unhappy if you eat here!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlton, NY USA
“The Best and The Real Deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

The OBI is a fantastic venue for large groups and a romatic couple to have a delicious meal. The building is a restored stage coach facility and farm house The owner is on site and is a great guy. The hostess staff as you enter the establishment are friendly, attentive and not hard to look at. The wait staff ais fabulous, knowledgeable and very attentative, very helpful they can't do enough to make your dinning experience top notch. All the food is freshly prepared to your liking and requests for substitutions is accepted. The menue selections are very varied and you can't help but find something on the menue, not to mention the weekly special selection menue, to titalate your taste buds. The beer selection, wine selection, scotch and whiskey, burbon selections are broad enough to satisfy most everyone's spiritual desires. This restaurant has been a mainstay of the city since 1981 when Steve Sullivan joined the partnership with Dave Powers and Joe Wilkinson and together they ran The Olde Bryan Inn. Steve a/k/a Sully is a great owner/operator who loves what he is doing and the entire establishment exudes his spirit of hospitality and spirit of excellence. Oh and the Mug Club club that is overseen by Jason the young handsome manager is a great deal and great way to create a real sense of community for the regular and the seasonal patrons alike. Don't miss this great place to meet, greet and eat when visiting the City of Saratoga Springs.

• Visited September 2012