“Poutine and Crepes” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French, Creperie, Coffee Shop, Bistro
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Ravenous features a wide selection of savory and sweet crepes for lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch. Locals also rave about the Belgian pommes frites - fresh-cut, twice-cooked French fries served in paper cones, with your choice of dipping sauce. Beer, wine, espresso concoctions and homemade cold drinks round out a unique menu.
P
“Poutine and Crepes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We had a lovely meal. The savory and sweet crepes are the best I've had in a long time. Good service and coffee. I'll be thinking about the poutine for days.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Saratoga Springs, New York
“awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is one of my favorite places in Saratoga. Its tiny and poorly insulated so we usually wait until it warms up to go. My favorites are the chili crepe and the mamma mia (sausage) crepe. The fries are literally the best fries I've ever had. Nothing even comes close to them. The deserts are also delicious. You cant go wrong with any desert crepe. Definitely a favorite place. A little too expensive for what you get but its delicious.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
CT
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

So enjoyed this adorable little place with seven of my girl friends. We each had the breakfast crepes which were delicious and served with the frites and dipping sauces. Then we shared several of the dessert crepes which were all scrumptious. The service was great and they were so accommodating when I called ahead the week before to see if they could handle our group since it is such a small place. It is a "must" while visiting Saratoga Springs!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Yummy frites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is one of my favorite places in town, I would rate every one of my 15-20 visits 5 stars easy! The food is great, the frites are a must with some delicious dipping siracha aioli. The only thing I find awful about going here is trying to decide wether I'd like to have sweet or savory.. Although I sometimes end up with both! I love this place and look forward to my next visit!

Saratoga Springs NY
“Simple and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Though I've lived a few miles from this restaurant for many years, I've never tried it until my wife, the Amazing Max, took me there for my birthday. The ambience is quite spartan, with simple wooden tables and chairs and exposed brick and terra cotta colored walls. But it's comfortable and the cheery waitress answered all our questions and told us about the day's special.

Max chose the Bretagne and I had the Taj Mahal and of course we shared. Both were yummy and though the serving was large, it wasn't overly filling, because crepes don't dominate the flavors the way bread can. The fries were some of the best I've ever had, crisp on the outside and with the dipping sauces, it brought back memories of Amsterdam and their delicious mayonnaise based frites dipping sauces.

Beer selection is limited but great choices that will satisfy any thirst. I highly recommend ravenous for a taste experience that is both different and satisfying.

• Visited January 2014