“Good place for breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

47 Phila St Ste 2, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
(518) 583-2755
Improve this listing
Long Island, Ny
“Good place for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

We had a nice breakfast here, it's a very popular place . If you come, you may have to wait for a table. It's a small place. They have outdoor seating as well. The wait time to get your food is long, but in fact it's being made after you order. so , in fact, it's worth it. Unless you are in a rush. Bacon and eggs, pancakes, bennedict. the usual. Very good.

Visited August 2011

Toronto
“Ideal breakfast spot in Saratoga”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

I found this restaurant after searching for "best brunch in Saratoga Springs," and it didn't disappoint. Quaint and cheerfully decorated dining room, as well as an attractive and well-shaded patio area. This place gets busy, but the staff are excellent at managing the rush, very friendly and efficient. The food is fresh and creative, with fresh ingredients and generous portions. Waffles and pancakes come filled and/or topped with your choice of ingredients, including fresh fruit, nuts and other delights. Would definitely come here again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
saratoga
“Over priced, low quality food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

I recently went to Beverly's with my boyfriend. I had food sent back because I did not like it so I ordered something else on the menu. When my food was brought out the waitress mocked me for not liking the dish and then proceeded to tell me that because they were running a business I would have to pay $10 for the meal I did not like.
Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Any other restaurant in saratoga would be a better choice.

• Visited June 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Saratoga Springs, New York
“I used to love this place...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2010

I used to love this place for breakfast, but all it takes is one bad experience to spoil it. We recently went here for brunch, and they squeezed even more tables in here. I felt like I was flying on a budget airline. Then we had a snotty young male waiter who obviously didn't want to be there, made about five major errors and omissions to our order and acted like it was our fault.
On the plus side, the salmon Benedict was good, but a tiny portion and $11.00! Add tea (yes I did ask for decaf!), side order tax and a reduced tip, and it was more like going out for a modest dinner.
I won't be taken for granted as a customer and won't be going back anytime soon.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Haven, Connecticut
“Too good for its own good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

Beverly's is a great place for breakfast, brunch, or lunch. The food is very, very good. I will go back there again. However, the restaurant is very small, and since it is very good, it is also popular. The problem is that the service and the overall experience suffer because it becomes too crowded. In the Spring or the Fall if you show up, you will have a terrific experience. However, try a Saturday brunch time during racing season, and you will have to wait for a table, wait to put in your order, wait for the food, wait, wait, wait. Its reputation simply has gotten bigger than the restaurant can handle.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere