“There are better Mexican places in Saratoga” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Schodack, NY
“There are better Mexican places in Saratoga”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

While the food is good, there is ALWAYS a wait - tables are very close together and the prices are higher than they should be. Margaritas are also good, but pricey. Service is okay and I believe it's because they are always so busy. Or it seems they are busy because the place is so small and crowded.

This restaurant is just average - there are other Mexican resturants to go to in Saratoga that are much more authentic and way better service.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Ballston Lake, New York
“Wish we were closer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Always a great meal; however, the only time we think about going/or in the area is the summer time. Saratoga is crazy around track season. Huge (crazy) selection of tequilla!!!

Saratoga Springs, New York
“Amazing Happy Hour specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

$1.75 chicken or beef tacos. $3 beer. $4 house Margaritas. Easy to make this 4-7 pm daily Happy Hour (includes weekends) a very affordable and tasty DINNER hour!

Visited May 2012
Saratoga Springs, New York, United States
“Rude, Do not eat here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

As a local let me say, DO NOT EAT HERE!. I have never been treated more rudely by a business. I was ignored by wait staff despite trying to get their attention for several minutes. When I tried signaling for help I was told wait a second and then further ignored. I got more demonstrative, and finally called out for the bartender, and was still ignored. When I got upset at that the bartender, he told me it was my fault he was ignoring me. One waiter tried to calm me down, and he did a good job of it, but when I asked to see a manager, he was as rude as the bar tender. We left upset and angry. Do not go there!

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ballston Spa, New York
“Another place I love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

It's been a while since eating here, but I love it. The food is fine and the atmosphere friendly. Will return soon!!!

Visited September 2011