“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
San Diego
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Do you like fresh baked bread? Great pizza? Off the charts in size and flavor subs? If you answered yes to any of those three this is the place for you. My son took me here for subs today, 3 foot long ones. When I walked in it smelled like a piece of heaven. The bread is baked fresh daily so it can't be beat. When our order was ready and the girl handed me the bag with the 3 subs in it, I was shocked! It was so heavy! The subs were to die for. Fresh bread, fresh meat and topping. I could only eat 1/2 of mine though I wanted to eat it all. Great place. It is like a lot of places in this part of NY, cash only but so worth every penny. Enjoy

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Saratoga Springs, New York
“Great pizza but they do not accomindate the customer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is the best pizza in Saratoga. However, if they want to have more business then they need to deliver and accept other forms of payment. Not just cash. This restaurant would triple its business, if they accepted credit cards. They go by word of mouth, which is great advertisement. They need to market their product more and let everyone in Saratoga know how great their pizza is.
p.s. I would order a pizza every week, if you accepted credit cards and offered delivery.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clifton Park, New York
“cathy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I love this place very fast the food is great!! the pizza is outstanding the subs are good filled with fresh meat and over stuffed!!

Visited February 2013
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Good pizza but cash only”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Tried at this local pizza place as our normal pizza place was closed on a given night. Pizza was ready for pickup when they said it would be though it was my shock that they still are cash only. Luckily I barely had enough to cover it as I did not want to use the ATM inside their store as who knows how much of a fee it charges. The pizza at first was underwhelming. It was a bigger crust to it which is not to my liking. However, my opinion changed when I had leftovers the next day...the pizza tasted better the next day and I was quite satisfied. The price of the pizza was a bit expensive, especially for being cheese only, which will ultimately stay at my normal pizza place.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Unprofessional”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Had pizza, wings and subs before and all are good. On this occasion called 40 minutes before posted closing and they were no longer taking orders. Guess owner has more $$ than he needs. In my opinion it's time to get some professional adult supervision.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere