“cathy” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Clifton Park, New York
“cathy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I love this place very fast the food is great!! the pizza is outstanding the subs are good filled with fresh meat and over stuffed!!

Visited February 2013

Saratoga Springs, New York
“Good pizza but cash only”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Tried at this local pizza place as our normal pizza place was closed on a given night. Pizza was ready for pickup when they said it would be though it was my shock that they still are cash only. Luckily I barely had enough to cover it as I did not want to use the ATM inside their store as who knows how much of a fee it charges. The pizza at first was underwhelming. It was a bigger crust to it which is not to my liking. However, my opinion changed when I had leftovers the next day...the pizza tasted better the next day and I was quite satisfied. The price of the pizza was a bit expensive, especially for being cheese only, which will ultimately stay at my normal pizza place.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
“Unprofessional”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Had pizza, wings and subs before and all are good. On this occasion called 40 minutes before posted closing and they were no longer taking orders. Guess owner has more $$ than he needs. In my opinion it's time to get some professional adult supervision.

Greenfield Center, New York
“The best pizza IN THE WORLD!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

We (my husband and I) have patronized this business for years, and ALWAYS been happy with the service, price, and quality. If they tell us "30 minutes" it's 30 minutes, and they advise on the phone how much it will be and that they accept cash only. Not everyone likes the thicker crust they specialize in, but we have never found a pizza we like more!

Saratoga NY
“The BEST pizza in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

Once you have tasted Marino's Pizza you become spoiled. I have been for 25 years! They make a killer triple onion pizza!

Visited April 2012