“OK food, nice ambiance” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Chianti Il Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cross street: Broadway
Saratoga Springs, New York
“OK food, nice ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

If you would like to go to a place that has a very nice atmosphere, this is the place, the food is ok, not the best red sauce I have had, if I want to have pasta I will stay at home, CIA Grad

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Highland, New York
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We took a weekend trip to Saratoga and this dining experience surely added to the wonderful time we had up here! Top-notch all around! Elegant place with friendly & professional staff. The food was incredibly good and true Italian food.

The pancetta wrapped shrimp appetizer was so good, a must try! The same goes for the risotto and shrimp dish. They had several different choices with risotto that next time we come back I can't to try. The pasta was also excellent. Definitely check this place out, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ballston Lake, New York
“Great atmosphere and excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

The atmosphere of the restaurant is charming and the food is fine Italian cuisine. The servers were accommodating and friendly. Dinner specials were unique and priced reasonably for fine dining.

Visited March 2014
Dover Plains, New York
“Delicioso and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We started our evening having a glass of wine at the bar, waiting for our table. After describing what I like in a wine, the bartender recommended a Carmenere, which was spot on to my liking. The hostess was very accommodating when it came to seating us, as we wanted to finish watching a basketball game at the bar. She had no problem holding our table for us. Our server was terrific, and all I can say is that the food is phenomenal! We shared a calamari appetizer, I had the filet risotto, and my husband had the penne ala vodka. Everything was magnifico!

Roma
“L'italia in America”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Hello, I'm Italian and I live in Italy.
I often go to USA and if I have any commitment around Albany - NY, I always try to invent the way to go to Chianti!!!
A lot of deliciuos specialties prepared by an excellent chef and his staff. If you like pasta, risotto, meat or fish, everything is really fresh, cured and balanced. CharIt's a nice place where to try the Italian traditional cousine. A place you can not miss if down there!!!!

Visited December 2013